• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great.

New vistas look amazing, of course. Fighting looks good. Love the intimidation and back down systems. Have been replaying RDR1 on X1X, and noted how many times I've come across one of those 'random' scenarios and I already know what I have to do going into it... and either I havet o just gallop by and run away or take care of it. I like that shot they show of Morgan being like "do whatever you want Mister..." while he's obviously robbing that stage coach.

All PS4 prompts. I wonder if this is running on PS4 Pro or regular. The early footage they showed a while back was supposedly base PS4 hardware, dunno if they're doing that for these trailers as well.

I missed it, anyway to catch it again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw_oH5oiUSE

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One thing though, why does R* dialog always sound so... off?

There's something weird about it. Always has been.

Evilcrane

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
giphy.gif

Deleted member 2618

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely love the format Rockstar uses for showing off gameplay. A 6 minute video with a narrator explaining all the shit you do. The GTAV one sold me on it instantly. Gonna wait on picking this up though. I can see my backlog being large come October. Might grab it on Black Friday w/ AC Odyssey.

Edit: Also I need to play RDR1 lol

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Only one question matters to me regarding RDR2:

Are these people still designing combat around lock-on?

Status
Not open for further replies.