• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Gameplay Video

Twitch

Gamersyde 4K Video

Captured entirely from in-game footage, watch this introduction to Red Dead Redemption 2's gameplay in 4K. Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming October 26, 2018 to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

Z0SzWnQ.jpg

3ya3tZZ.jpg

kCsWpC7.jpg

ouXrqHd.jpg

M4sifwO.jpg

OTVJmC6.jpg

This is my second most anticipated game ever, I'm at loss for words...

Last edited:

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Looks far too good, I can't wait! I'm excited to see what else they have to show in future videos; I'd like to know when they will be released too.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That looked fantastic. The only negative is that the gunplay looked a bit automated? Copious amounts of aim assist perhaps?

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The graphics look incredible but the world looks like it's going to be just as empty and boring to run through as the first game. I guess by design given the time period it's in, but empty on purpose is still empty and not fun to play in.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
watched it on a small window in my cubicle while coworkers kept walking by but fuck it looked great

can't wait to watch the 4K youtube when i get home

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks absolutely amazing. Crazy to see you can talk to NPCs.

Game looks super atmospheric. My god. i am so hyped.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks so, so good

It has taken the best bits from Max Payne 3 and LA Noire. Amazing!

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Looks damn good. Filled with loads of side activities. Need some 4k footage asap.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Looks really good. I wasn't sold by the earlier trailers even though I love pretty much all of Rockstar's games, but this looks incredible! I love the atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.