• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
source.gif

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Great OT! Can't believe we are so close after two years, hyped is an understatement!

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo deserves more credit than I. I thought it would be a cool idea to have the OT designed like a vintage newspaper, but Nintendo helped collaborate with the skills to make it look as good onscreen as it did in my head

Y'all both truly created something special! The vision, and the end result are indeed glorious.

I'm so excited to just get lost in this world for years. I do wonder if the emergent and dynamic gameplay can create really complex interactions with the game world and the NPCs. I'm ready to be stunned!

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out ole Pretty Boy. I must have killed more men than Dutch van der Linde. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... And there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle, and I've been there ever since.

Dajanksta

Oct 28, 2017
It's time boys. Will be MIA all Friday night, Sat night, and Sunday night. Probably most of Monday too. :) three day weekends rule.

D23

Oct 25, 2017
taking friday off from work. game is preloaded and ready on my xbox one x!

cant wait!

Scott Lufkin

Dec 7, 2017
Fantastic OT, thanks for all the effort!

I honestly don't know if I made a mistake going with the special edition or not. Reading up on the bonuses in this OT made me wonder if they aren't quite a bit over powered and won't detract from some of the fun of struggling and overcoming adversity in the early game. :(

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas

Very dope.

Initially I was going to wait until the online portion was released, but I think, after having seen / read enough, that I'm going to pick it up Friday. Will be a good replacement for No Mans Sky when I just want to wonder off and relax with menial tasks for fun.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really hating the story mode mission locked behind the $20 extra dollars of the special edition. :/

Popetita

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
TX|PR
I'm really hating the story mode mission locked behind the $20 extra dollars of the special edition. :/
It is just a bank heist and a gang hideout and reading the previews it seems like just another generic type mission.

I am sure there will be other bank heists and hideouts. It seems trivial.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
My spurs are ready! Wow us Rockstar, like only you can.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Counting the hours and minutes, unable to do much else lol.

Great OT!

OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
My RDR-prep Western marathan over the last month was Unforgiven, The Great Silence, Cut Throats Nine, Massacre Time, Four of the Apocalypse, Day of Anger, Django, The Wild Bunch, Once Upon A Time In The West, and A Fistful of Dollars

Watching Logan and Hell or High Water for neo-Western Wednesday, and For A Few Dollars More on Thursday

The Great Silence was a recent discovery for me and it's amazing. One of my favorite Westerns ever now

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
I hope the HDR in combination with the volumetric lighting is a treat for the eyes...

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Can't believe this is so close, it's been such a non-traditional press cycle relative to current trends...feels like we haven't seen anything then BAM it's here!

pixxelz

Oct 30, 2017
Wow amazing OT!

Not getting my copy until I buy a new HDD for my PS4 though, this thing is huge and I don't want to delete anymore games...

Status
Not open for further replies.