• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Holy fuck. This is amazing.

I feel like im part of history being in the first 2 pages. YEEHAW

PAGE 3?! FUCK ME.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
My RDR-prep Western marathan over the last month was Unforgiven, The Great Silence, Cut Throats Nine, Massacre Time, Four of the Apocalypse, Day of Anger, Django, The Wild Bunch, Once Upon A Time In The West, and A Fistful of Dollars

Watching Logan and Hell or High Water for neo-Western Wednesday, and For A Few Dollars More on Thursday

The Great Silence was a recent discovery for me and it's amazing. One of my favorite Westerns ever now
I'm on a Gunsmoke marathon myself. Just love this show.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
f12e00ff79c54da7d23dace05e8abe2a.gif

Zeel

Oct 27, 2017
So excited, and yet can't decide on whether to get Standard or Special Edition.
20 bucks is quite alot I feel for a few extras and 2 small side missions...unless they are actually pretty long and worth the purchase.
On the other hand I am not a fan of boosts and special items since they skewer the balance in early game.

I will force myself to decide within the next 10 minutes, because I want to preload now and not risk a PSN outage on the weekend.
So Era, tell me what to do and I will follow your advice!

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
Anyone know how the game behaves on PS4 without HDCP?
I'd like to capture it in 4k but for that I have to turn it off on the console.

Some games just black out the screen in cut-scene when it's off.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Well done on the OT!

Not sure if I'm gonna go for the midnight release, but I'm 100% getting it ASAP on Friday. Can't wait, it's going to be amazing.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Super excited to fire this up. Going to put in some extra hours to be able to free up time Friday-Sunday to binge this.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Anyone know how X patches are handled for Xbox digital preorders? I finally preordered yesterday. The 88 Gigs downloaded but I'm sure if it includes the X patch or if I have to wait for release to launch it and start downloading the patch.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Old friends, New PRoblems. Good choice on the OP title, not going for something referencing some inside baseball nonsense.

Cheers OP, love it. Great work on the detail.

The original RDR OT was one of my first memorable threads in this community, and then OT2. It's when I first got approved and moved out of just being a lurker. Looking forward to this one.

Anyone know how X patches are handled for Xbox digital preorders? I finally preordered yesterday. The 88 Gigs downloaded but I'm sure if it includes the X patch or if I have to wait for release to launch it and start downloading the patch.

Should handle it all automatically. Never run into any issues before, and with pre-release games too.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
If you have a X it will always download the X version be default.

OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Old friends, New PRoblems. Good choice on the OP title, not going for something referencing some inside baseball nonsense.

Cheers OP, love it.

The original RDR OT was one of my first memorable threads in this community, and then OT2. It's when I first got approved and moved out of just being a lurker. Looking forward to this one.
Mine back in GAF days was the Last of Us review thread and OT, now that was fun

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Got it preordered/preloaded on Xbox One X. Have the day off, my wife's going to work, and the baby's at daycare. Should have some real time to sink into it that morning and sporadically throughout the weekend. Can't wait.

Oct 25, 2017
Going from the preview thread to this one be like:

uu9pmDP.gif

Great OT!
About 50 hours until I'll be standing in line to get my copy!

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
Gonna shower my friend with all those beautiful screenshots at once. He's gonna cream himself, because he's not planning to buy it at launch. Am I a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.