Red Dead Redemption 2 |OT2| For A Few Hours More

Nov 10, 2017
Overweight Arthur doesn't have time to chase, so have a bullet in the back.

You have to eat like a pro bodybuilder on every steroid and growth hormone known to put on weight, but it's worth it.
I always ate when my health core was low, and I ate until it was full. Yet I remained very lean throughout the game. What do you need to do to get fat? Just constantly spam food over and over and over? I don’t get it.

Oct 27, 2017
I always ate when my health core was low, and I ate until it was full. Yet I remained very lean throughout the game. What do you need to do to get fat? Just constantly spam food over and over and over? I don’t get it.
It seems like you need to space out eating, rather than eating a bunch at once. So like 3 "meals" a day, plus I've been slamming biscuits and crackers. When you transition or sleep, you'll see the health icon look like a weight symbol, with an arrow going up or down to let you know if you've gained or lost weight.

Oct 25, 2017
Having finished it completely now...Im completely empty. Like reading a book. You dont want to say goodbye. And you get so depressed wondering what happens to them all and how they are preserved in a long forgotten era

I just cant get over the end of chapter 6. And while I never played RDR1, This game really made me anxious knowing what becomes of John

I wish we can get more stories, but it doesnt seem like theres much room left.

A depression era game sounds great, but I want to go back and play as Arthur or Charles.

Im going to miss these characters and this sad world so much. I think its safe to say that this is my favorite single player experience this gen, and since Last of Us.

Nov 10, 2017
Having finished it completely now...Im completely empty. Like reading a book. You dont want to say goodbye. And you get so depressed wondering what happens to them all and how they are preserved in a long forgotten era

I just cant get over the end of chapter 6. And while I never played RDR1, This game really made me anxious knowing what becomes of John

I wish we can get more stories, but it doesnt seem like theres much room left.

A depression era game sounds great, but I want to go back and play as Arthur or Charles.

Im going to miss these characters and this sad world so much. I think its safe to say that this is my favorite single player experience this gen, and since Last of Us.
Good to hear, sounds about how I picture myself feeling after I totally finish. Just finished chapter 6, and....

Totally interested to know that I’m only %75 done with the story (according to the games progress menu), the Epilogue must be a sizeable chunk of game

Oct 25, 2017
Good to hear, sounds about how I picture myself feeling after I totally finish. Just finished chapter 6, and....

Totally interested to know that I’m only %75 done with the story (according to the games progress menu), the Epilogue must be a sizeable chunk of game
The epilogue is slow so just soak in the beauty of the game. I felt completely bittersweet about it after chapter 6.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, just has two interactions with NPCs that I originally ran into probably 40 hours ago, and the entire thing was contextual to what happened previously/what has happened in the story. Unbelievable... even with all the accolades I feel like this game isn’t getting enough credit.

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of near the end of Chapter 5 methinks, right after that music number

This game just keeps on going

I love and hate it at the same time. It's like a TV show I can't stop binging, warts and all.

This is all I ever wanted.

It's...

It's...

(well, except the controls. they still kinda blow)

Nov 10, 2017
It seems like you need to space out eating, rather than eating a bunch at once. So like 3 "meals" a day, plus I've been slamming biscuits and crackers. When you transition or sleep, you'll see the health icon look like a weight symbol, with an arrow going up or down to let you know if you've gained or lost weight.
Does Arthur actually look fatter?

Oct 27, 2017
Playing on PS4 Pro with 4K settings active (HDR off) on a 2018 LG C8 OLED.

I’ve been closely monitoring the IQ of this game from the time I started it on my Samsung 1080p LED to when we got our new TV.

I can absolutely confirm that whatever update 1.05 did, it cleaned up the image and things are looking better to my eye than they did with previous versions.

Oct 29, 2017
Playing on PS4 Pro with 4K settings active (HDR off) on a 2018 LG C8 OLED.

I’ve been closely monitoring the IQ of this game from the time I started it on my Samsung 1080p LED to when we got our new TV.

I can absolutely confirm that whatever update 1.05 did, it cleaned up the image and things are looking better to my eye than they did with previous versions.
Yes, after 1.05 the IQ looks crisper. 1080p, SS ON. Don't think it's placebo this time.