• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 29, 2017
They never even put a Pro patch out so I don't know why you are so up in arms about such a frivolous thing!

Its not frivolous. Its the most requested feature on the GTA forums.

Much less profitable games updated their games for the fans. Its not much to expect a game that sold 80 million copies to almost show that same level of support.

watdaeff4

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its not frivolous. Its the most requested feature on the GTA forums.

Much less profitable games updated their games for the fans. Its not much to expect a game that sold 80 million copies to almost show that same level of support.
I preordered this game but I see your point tbh.

Personally have some other minor issues with the company but no need to derail the thread more.

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
The Tshirts that were announced last week have been leaked too
RgMc0Wl.jpg

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They have incentives for pre-ordering before July 31st so there has to to be another large marketing push from now till that date.

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
They have incentives for pre-ordering before July 31st so there has to to be another large marketing push from now till that date.
What are these "incentives" for ordering before the 31st?

(Nevermind, I found it)

I am not sure why, but I have very little hype for this game... Probably because they haven't shown anything on it.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Oh man, I gotta play Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One X in native 4K and finish it

Can't wait for the RDR2 hype train to get rollin' ^__^

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Story modes tend to be the second fiddle usually, I think that is where people are taking issue with.

It is expected, but we just have to wait. I have faith that the single player campaign will be large.
The game's been in development for a bit and GTA 5 had a satisfying single player as I understand it so I think we're in good hands. I've got zero interest in the multiplayer unless it keeps the weird spawn rates of cougars and bears so the SP better be fleshed out. I think it will be.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
heads up for who want to preorder or on the fence.

If you are not act before 31 July, you are missing out free dlc, not a big deal, some kind of treasure map i think. but for someone who can't stand missing out something, it's time.

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
85€ to be able to have all SP content is a bit ridiculous imo.
I think I'll wait for the PC version and see how that goes.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
85€ to be able to have all SP content is a bit ridiculous imo.
I think I'll wait for the PC version and see how that goes.
They got me second guessing myself too. I'm hoping for a trailer that shows the DLC and it looks shit because I just can't bring myself to spend $80 on an extra hideout and mission and some other crap.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Collector's Edition
The premium hardcover Collector's Edition features everything from the Standard Edition, printed on superior quality art paper, and also includes an exclusive character art gallery.]

The hardcover CE of the guide looks quite nice. With the art work inclusion I'm in!

I wonder if it'll overlap with the Making Of Art book that was leaked a while back.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Dumb question, so I pre-ordered at GameStop because it's still not up at Amazon and I want the physical map. Does Gamestop give me codes for the preorder bonuses or something? Or are they probably just baked printed on a card on all first launch copies? How would they know I pre-ordered before July 31st?

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Dumb question, so I pre-ordered at GameStop because it's still not up at Amazon and I want the physical map. Does Gamestop give me codes for the preorder bonuses or something? Or are they probably just baked printed on a card on all first launch copies? How would they know I pre-ordered before July 31st?
The July 31st map is a digital pre-order only item. It's an in-game treasure map.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal

The map part was already answered, with it being an in-game bonus item, but for GTA V physical paper slips with digital DLC codes were included in the Deluxe Edition of the game and I expect it'll be the same regardless of retailer.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
My prediction was that we will see gameplay last week. Well that didn't happen but next Take2 conference call is scheduled for August 2nd and we usually get RDR2 news before conference calls so there is big chance that we will get something in next 2 weeks. It could be even cover story for Gameinformer. They never did one for RDR2.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
That guide is from Piggyback so it's high quality off the bat. I might have to get it just for that.