• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Spoiler thread isn't as bad as I thought, but i'm still cautious because its only a matter of time before someone ruins it. Got ruined by some of it because some of the gameplay videos posted are seemingly from the story missions

I'll venture there and post non-spoiler links here.

FPS reload animation. whew. Eager to see the other weapons

3XNLIeg.gif

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I think I'm gonna call it, the flood gates are opening and it's only a matter of time before a big spoiler drops and we get a lot of "omg that's crazy" posts, which I don't need.
Thanks for making the wait a little more bearable everyone.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Guys can we please keep the spoiler footage stuff out of this topic? I mean there is a spoiler thread for that i believe.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Im guessing there haven't been any X1X vs PS4Pro comparisons yet have there? Got the PS4 physical version pre-ordered but Id drop it for the X version if there any performance improvements. I've got a 1080p TV so 4K doesn't matter to me (I do realize things might be a bit crisper on the X in 1080p if it has a higher resolution that it's down-sampling from).

Kotze282

Oct 27, 2017
Im guessing there haven't been any X1X vs PS4Pro comparisons yet have there? Got the PS4 physical version pre-ordered but Id drop it for the X version if there any performance improvements. I've got a 1080p TV so 4K doesn't matter to me (I do realize things might be a bit crisper on the X in 1080p if it has a higher resolution that it's down-sampling from).

They X version will almost certainly better in some kind of area. If you have both consoles, why would you go for the Pro?

Deleted member 25128

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
We seem to be getting conflicting posts

1. Looks Amazing
2. Looks Terrible

It's not going to be one of those few days is it.....

GNEVERD

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can you wield two pistols? Me and the guys called ourselves the Double Bulldog Gang in Max Payne 3, whole team had'em. I've been yearning for that feeling for far too long.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What. The. Fuck.

Like 30 minutes of go, I said I'm out and no longer touching anything RDR2 related.

But here I am. Again. What is wrong with me. Can someone like block me from this thread or some shit, fuck.