• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Need the youtube link bruhh

Edit

Disappointed, no gameplay? Seriously fuck

Last edited:

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, I was hoping for a gameplay trailer. I skip through it since i'm on blackout.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
John Marston?
59MtagL.png

John-Marston-Red-Dead-Redemption.jpg

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
Nicely cut trailer. Music was really good.

Game is going to look beautiful at night going by some of those shots.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
That was a good trailer, but I was hoping for a better idea of what Red Dead Redemption 2 would consist of (like GTA V did in its trailers with heists and multiple characters).

Well, maybe a month from now they'll have something like that.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Gotta say I'm not too impressed with the visuals so far.

Game is going to be amazing, though.

arcticice

Oct 31, 2017
Description on R* page
"America, 1899. The end of the wild west era has begun as lawmen hunt down the last remaining outlaw gangs. Those who will not surrender or succumb are killed."

"After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him."

Coolade

Oct 27, 2017
I give that trailer a shoulder shrug. Still too early for gameplay. Hopefully the next one will be better.

KorrZ

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Good trailer, can't wait for this game.

Anyone who seriously thought this was going to be a gameplay trailer....lol. Is this your first time on the Rockstar PR cycle?

Dev

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Graphics look like a western GTA V, particularly the characters, which isn't that great in 2018. I'm hoping that means there's a huge complex world to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.