• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you double dipping?

• Yes

Votes: 521 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 365 28.3%
  • This is my first time playing the game

Votes: 405 31.4%

• Total voters

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
7bC8qLc.png

EjtX2Pw.png

heYk7aB.png

q9IA968.png

fBKXK3x.png

eqqwb3e.png

uaKGilv.png

1w9Rzed.png

CkHbjwV.png

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Those screenshots are insanely good. Whoever's playing the game for the first time, I hope you enjoy it. It's got its flaws but the story and characters are great.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
What an incredible OT ! Waiting for the Steam release but super excited to see performance breakdowns - can't wait to jump in with Arthur and the gang for another 300 hours.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I won't be double dipping but I'm looking forward to some incredible media to come from this release. RDR2 really surprised me when played it; the game is easily one of my favorites from this generation.

Deleted member 7948

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really impressed by the minimum requirements. Only a 2011 CPU and a 2013 GPU for the best looking game of the gen.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
90ish hours in singleplayer, hundreds in Online on the X.

I'm jealous of you PC folk who are gonna be experiencing this for the first time! :)

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Envious of all the 2080 people in here, I have to do with a 1080 and see if my computer won't take off.

AkIRA_22

Oct 29, 2017
I bought GTAV on PS3, PS4 and PC... I knew RDR2 would come to PC so just waited, I didn't think it'd take a year.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Real nice OT!

Definitely double dipping, though I'm going to hold off for the Steam release since I don't have the time at the moment.

Hope everybody playing this for the first time enjoys it.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Won't be able to play myself but I can't wait to see all the content that comes from this.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Just think of all the mods that are going to come.

And RedM.

Oh hell yeah

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
This game is very much worth playing at least once. It is beautifully crafted and has an excellent and epic story. It is like an interactive epic western TV series. Missions are super restrictive though, so I wouldn't say gameplay depth nor player agency are its strengths by any means

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
This game is very much worth playing at least once. It is beautifully crafted and has an excellent and epic story. It is like an interactive epic western TV series. Missions are super restrictive though, so I wouldn't say gameplay depth nor player agency are its strengths by any means
Typical Rockstar mission design, tbf

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait!

I will not just play RDR 2 for the first time but it will be also my first experience of a RDR game.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
If I didn't have a mile deep backlog I would've bought it at launch for my PS4 Pro even though I knew a PC version would come, so the first time I'm not double dipping on an open world Rockstar game.

My OC'd 2500K weeps but if Vulkan is actually an option I'm more confident than I was a month ago that I'll be able to do 60FPS with the usual concessions on CPU heavy stuff, the FX-6300 also being put as a minimum too makes me curious to see how much of an impact Vulkan will have on it.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
"I have a plan!"

Incredible world and a really good cast. I hope PC players have a great time with this.

R dott B

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to see how this looks on pc. It was the main reason I upgraded to a 2080ti.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
What do we think the chances are for a mod or mods that reduce and/or eliminate certain animations? Because if such a mod came into existence, that combined with the reduced input delay would probably push me towards giving this game another shot.

While my problems with the game did extend beyond those two particular issues those were easily my biggest beefs with the game but if those get solved I'll definitely have a much easier time looking past the other issues I have with this game.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
What do we think the chances are for a mod or mods that reduce and/or eliminate certain animations? Because if such a mod came into existence, that combined with the reduced input delay would probably push me towards giving this game another shot.

While my problems with the game did extend beyond those two particular issues those were easily my biggest beefs with the game but if those get solved I'll definitely have a much easier time looking past the other issues I have with this game.
Probably pretty likely

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Wonder if I could run it at 1080p/60fps with my old ass i5/GTX970. I have my doubts but let's see.

May buy it on Steam in December to replay it. Sold my PS4 copy long time ago.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Double dipping, already preloaded on RGL.

This game at 144+ fps is going to be glorious, I can't even imagine it.

zeox

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
extremely excited for this. I spent around 90 hours with this game on PS4, and I can't wait to do it all over again in glorious 60+ fps

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Gonna grab it (double dip) when it's on Steam. Hope it runs well on my PC.