• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
So spoilers are starting to hit and this should be the one and only place to discuss them and nowhere else, so as to not spoil it for anybody.

Just today we already had a report of someone streaming the game, but they were shut down by Rockstar ninjas within 3-4 minutes. I'm sure that the map will leak shortly and from there, story spoilers will follow; so let's try to keep it all safely contained in here.

The consensus is to Spoiler Tag story spoilers and to use your best judgement if the thing you are spoiling would ruin the narrative experience for players, or simply reveal something minor that doesn't need spoiler tags.

Leaked footage:
https://my.mixtape.moe/mvljyp.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/axzieu.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/wubtfx.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/wvtwcp.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/kzvikw.mp4

Here is a page compiling all of the leaked footage and pictures:
https://www.instagram.com/allgamesbeta/?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1gq95qcke9amv

Last edited:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

We're finally here lads

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I'm probably not going to buy it anytime soon (you never know, though), so I'll pretty much watch anything that comes out.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Man, this makes me remember that RDR might have been one of the most spoiled game I've seen.
Especially here in France, at least.
Everyone and their mother was posting "Your character dies and then you play as his son" on every single forum.

Good times.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
No idea if I'll be able to fall asleep, I fucking know something is going to leak while I'm asleep. I just want to see gameplay and the map 2bh.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
4Chan posted about the instagram stream a few hours ago too. The jist of what was seen was likely about 5 hours in and nothing major..

Arthur was milling around camp when it's first set up outside Valentine. John was drunk off his ass hanging with 2 ladies and as Arthur passed by John started giving him some guff that if his hair got any longer the girls were gonna start fucking him for being pretty. lol

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Can we please put heavy spoiler under spoiler tags? I want to see the map and free roam and shit but not the end of the game in one single line dropped like a bomb. :D

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we please put heavy spoiler under spoiler tags? I want to see the map and free roam and shit but not the end of the game in one single line dropped like a bomb. :D

The only spoiler I wouldn't mind seeing is the map. I'm just really itching to know if Mexico [aka Nuevo Paraiso] is returning!

Nah. Spoiler tags in spoiler threads are incredibly dumb.

At least until the 26th this should be the rule. Story spoilers in tags and gameplay stuff out in the open. Then once the 26th hits it's all open.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to hide this thread, so i dont get attracted in the next couple of days to click on it? :P

username.ymt

Nov 15, 2017
I would SERIOUSLY suggest mandatory spoiler tags in this thread.

I understand why it could seem almost oxymoronic, BUT I think it's only fair that the weak of will(including myself to a certain degree)
can come in here, ask questions, and browse between different tiers of spoilers, without risking...EVERYTHING (hehe)

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Man, this makes me remember that RDR might have been one of the most spoiled game I've seen.
Especially here in France, at least.
Everyone and their mother was posting "Your character dies and then you play as his son" on every single forum.

Good times.
For real ! I remember going to jeuxvideo.com in 2010, (in a Nintendo forum, maybe Mario Kart Wii or Smash Bros Brawl forum !), and from nowhere "JOHN MARSTON DIES" with a picture of his body covered in blood lmao
And if you went to the general forums (15-18) it was everywhere too lmao

I don't know how it was on other sites, I was still young (15 years old), jeuxvideo.com was my only forum and I didn't understood back in the day that jeuxvideo.com forums (well, 15-18 and 18-25) were already racist/sexist-land, even before the "issou" memes.

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would SERIOUSLY suggest mandatory spoiler tags in this thread.

I understand why it could seem almost oxymoronic, BUT I think it's only fair that the weak of will(including myself to a certain degree)
can come in here, ask questions, and browse between different tiers of spoilers, without risking...EVERYTHING (hehe)
That's what the OT is for. We are talking about tagging story spoilers until release only here.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I'm of the opinion that just like GTA V's release, we should make this a leaks thread and have a separate Spoiler thread come release date. Namely because this thread is gonna be littered with dead links in a week from now, and I think it'd be best to start anew come the 26th.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Era is already fucked when it comes to people overreacting to spoilers. Normalizing spoiler tags in spoiler threads is incredibly dumb. If you don't wanna be spoiled stay out.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Era is already fucked when it comes to people overreacting to spoilers. Normalizing spoiler tags in spoiler threads is incredibly dumb. If you don't wanna be spoiled stay out.
This is a highly anticipated game. I get where you're coming from but there's a bunch of people that don't want story details, just gameplay ones. I think it's justified in this circumstance.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just wanna see like a minute of free roam. Like when GTA V was leaking and people were just running around in traffic or punching peds lol