• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense that it's fake. Why would the explorable mountain range to the north be brown if Tall Trees is white

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
This game has to on the levels of MGS2 if they keep it down with the leaks like that.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
So are the rumors of the epilogue game being you the player taking command of Arthur's great grandson Paul in the 1970's looking for a buried treasure out in the desert true?
Yeah. This is a direct prequel to GTA6 which takes place in the 70s. Same character, the epilogue of this is the demo for GTA which comes out in March.

Oct 25, 2017

hyuckwut

Oct 27, 2017
friend of mine sent me some combat gameplay. looks really weighty (in a good way) and has Fallout style slow-mo deaths. I haven't played the first RDR since it came out, so I can't really remember if that was a thing in the first game.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
So how do you feel about Goku in Smash?

RSoOzwJ.gif

MasterVampire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
friend of mine sent me some combat gameplay. looks really weighty (in a good way) and has Fallout style slow-mo deaths. I haven't played the first RDR since it came out, so I can't really remember if that was a thing in the first game.

You best be careful posting such things here without evidence your treddin on thin ice boy

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Tell your friend to take a picture of the map. Post it on /v/ for the most protection.

giphy.gif

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What do you mean with the slow-mo deaths? The camera detaches and tracks the bullet as it hits the enemy?

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Hey guys I'm totally playing the game and/or know someone who's playing the game! Talk about me!"
Then post the map.
"haha...maybe...I'm totally serious btw!"

Useless. Next.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
For real ! I remember going to jeuxvideo.com in 2010, (in a Nintendo forum, maybe Mario Kart Wii or Smash Bros Brawl forum !), and from nowhere "JOHN MARSTON DIES" with a picture of his body covered in blood lmao
And if you went to the general forums (15-18) it was everywhere too lmao

I don't know how it was on other sites, I was still young (15 years old), jeuxvideo.com was my only forum and I didn't understood back in the day that jeuxvideo.com forums (well, 15-18 and 18-25) were already racist/sexist-land, even before the "issou" memes.
I was able to avoid this for about 10 years then I guess since I just beat RDR1 this year and was surprised by the ending.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA

Share it with me, I'll verify it for ya.

We've known about the cigarette cards since the collector's box was announced.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hope they will do at least one Undead Nightmare DLC before focusing on multiplayer grizzly cards. It was one of these DLCs that really felt like an expansion and not only cut content from the release sold after.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
What makes people think they'll get in trouble for posting a pic of the map or game? Like Rockstar is somehow going to track them down and prosecute them? lmao, how can they even do that from a photo?

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Anyways do any of you friendly folks know where I can get a Red Dead Redemption retrospective vid. Like the history of Red Dead.

Nyc84

Oct 31, 2017
What makes people think they'll get in trouble for posting a pic of the map or game? Like Rockstar is somehow going to track them down and prosecute them? lmao, how can they even do that from a screenshot....

Nothing. People don't have the game yet that aren't reviewers. Even if some have it, they don't care enough about posting anything about it.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What makes people think they'll get in trouble for posting a pic of the map or game? Like Rockstar is somehow going to track them down and prosecute them? lmao, how can they even do that from a screenshot....

If you're someone competent, it's easy as pie to manipulate the image and make it untrackable. Then you posit it on /v/. Now yes, technically 4chan administrators can pick up your IP but they've only done that for when the federal government orders them too. Take an image, alter the aspect:ratio and the contrast a bit, post it on /v/, and then bam, you're safe.

DeadlyVirus

Oct 29, 2017
If you're someone competent, it's easy as pie to manipulate the image and make it untrackable. Then you posit it on /v/. Now yes, technically 4chan administrators can pick up your IP but they've only done that for when the federal government orders them too. Take an image, alter the aspect:ratio and the contrast a bit, post it on /v/, and then bam, you're safe.
They only get your IP if you don't use a VPN

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They only get your IP if you don't use a VPN

Only if you're using a true secured VPN that doesn't comply with federal governemnts by placing back doors which are few and far between these days. But we're getting ahead of ourselsves. Basically, if anyone's scared of getting banned or whatever for posting a map then R* has done a good job in acting like they can actually do something about it when they can't at all. They are helpless if someone on /v/ posts the map.