• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

36 Chambers

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's like the mod post was completely Ignored.

Take that fanboy shit elsewhere you herbs.

I have this downloading now. Can't wait to play tomorrow!

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
cpNmpIS.jpg

YDqDoCd.jpg

1xeKY5y.jpg

1IM0XBN.jpg

luma7PT.jpg

bM3gH9C.jpg

thJ46LW.jpg

oHnRAKh.jpg

IWgfS2z.jpg

UGsJEEt.jpg

Nyteshade517

Oct 25, 2017
When you go to Manage Game what is the new version number after applying the update? Also, does it show up in the list of Xbox One X Enhanced Games filter of My Games & Apps?

I installed RDR right after they said it'll be X1X enhanced so I don't know if I already have the patch applied or not.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Shame its not upgraded on the xbox one S. I own only that and it hardly gets played so buying an X For me is worthless. But it looks pretty good!!

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe because they are too busy creating new games? That's no knock on what is amazing news from MS, but let's bring some facts into it.

4K RDR though, damn! Just checked and it's £24.99 on the store, was it always that price?? I swear the Gears games have gone up since yesterday aswell.

Puh-lease. You'd have to be drinking a particularly strong batch of kool-aid to think they couldn't delegate nor that a similar initiative wouldn't enhance their already impressive portfolio. In fact, they already (sort of) do with PS2 Classics.

X1X does have an advantage iirc, because of a shared API between consoles.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
I remember playing it on PS3 at the time and it looked bad compared to the 360 version. Was much blurrier.
Yep, I saw them both "live" a couple of months ago, my brother get a 360 and played RDR for first time and... the PS3 version is ass in direct comparison for lower resolutions, shadow quality, ambient occlusion, less grass, framerate (even if on 360, when it slowdown it do some strange lock to 20fps, wich is bad)... overall the 360 version is just superior.

p.s. I bought and played the PS3 version at D1, that was the last time for me playing a R* game on console.
p.p.s. those 4k screens are really good.

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
I assume from all of the posts that this is just on the Xbox One X, right? The thread title just says Xbox One.

I don't know anything about Xbox's BC system or how any of this works, so I don't have any kind of background knowledge to inform what might otherwise be obvious.