• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Real?

• Yeah.

Votes: 606 49.1%
  • Nah.

Votes: 370 30.0%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 257 20.8%

• Total voters

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Aren't Japanese streamers showing this off in a couple days? I'm surprised why they haven't shown off the UI and its features. We're just a little more than a month away. Looks fake to me if they're not moving any forward than that. The particle effects is giving me PS3 vibes.

Last edited:

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Yeah I'm in I'm on team real now.

How many leaks have this much consistent evidence? It's gotta be real the thing launches in a month, they're out there. Just because Sony won't show us doesn't mean they don't exist.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The translation is in the first post from the link (don't know if accurate):

Translation of people talking:

"And why does Sony need double camera? Is that for two users, each one connects to different Bluetooth?" "No, it's like a double camera in mobile phones" "Portrait mode?" "Yep"

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Wow, that Reddit poster really paid $100 to get less than 30s of footage.

It looks too good fake imo.

The leaker definitely hustled him though.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neat but I wanna see the actual dashboard. Not just the initial boot up animation.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine dropping 100 for that.
It's still looking Sus.

giphy.gif

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
#TeamFake

If you actually had a PS5 and would go so far as to post a video like that you would actually show more than that.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Definitely real.

very surprised someone paid 100€ though lol.

TimPV3

Oct 30, 2017
My friend translated it for me: "Hey everyone, this is a fake video we made to troll ResetEra. I bet my coworker $20 it would get posted."

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
It ends before the interface actually shows up and the start up bit is from the PS5 reveal. Going with a big grain of salt, it's the black controller which really has me leaning fake though.