• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017
If this is indeed next gen only we would have a whole gen without a new gta game which is insane if you think about it.

RDR2 was basically their this gen title. These massive productions take more and more time and resources. Going by this this would be something like 2022 at earliest and PS4/XBO will be dead (well PS4 could have some life in it but not enough for them to sacrifice the scope of the game) by then so next gen makes sense.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Still no Femme PC...
I am not sure i'd bite this time.
Going back to solo character is not the way i wished the series to go forward... (multiple characters was my only way to play a Woman in a manly criminal world)

I'll take the stance of not believing this.

SymbiantXenos

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My great grandfather works at rockstar and says Half Life 3 will come out first.

GTA 6 will be awesome

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
lol..isn´t the pic with the seals -down left- straight out of Watchdogs 2 loadscreen?

Ok yup it's fake

watch-dogs-2-fishermans-wharf-screenshot_1920.0.jpg

EDIT: Though yeah it isn't part of the leak, kinda dumb to put that in the OP

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
MAN the OP still hasn't removed that red dead spoiler. That's all this thread will be about now.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
An October 2021 release date for PS5/XB2 set would make sense if the Dev cycle is to be believed

with obligatory May '21 announcement that the game needs more polish and slips to May '22

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Lol, GTA leaving America, skipping a gen and going back to the past? Not happening.

KenobiLTS

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Why the fuck would you spoil RDR2? I mean what the actual fuck. I was planing a peaceful summer to play my favorite studio game and now you just spoiled it!
At lease check the text before sending it!
Bloody hell.

Last edited:

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Fuck carrying around 1-2 weapons. 5 star wanted won't be fun if I don't have a RPG and minigun in my back pocket.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
  • HEAVILY inspired by Netflix's Narcos.
I'd say this alone makes me think it's fake. It was either during GTAV or RDR2 interviews where Dan was asked if they took inspiration from a certain recent movie and he said no because he actively avoids watching movies and TV shows now. GTA really hasn't been heavily inspired by specific movies and TV shows since the PS2 days with Vice City (Scarface and Miami Vice) and San Andreas (Boyz n the Hood and Menace II Society).

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
70s era Narcos inspired GTA????

This is my dream game !!!

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Multiple areas is nice.

Time period sounds awesome too.

Bring it on Rockstar.

Nov 18, 2017
I'm annoyed about the RDR2 spoiler, despite the fact I am never going to play it.

And this whole "leak" seems fake as hell. It just reads like someone's fantasy list imagining the next game, some bits are vague, some super specific.
Yeah... trash thread.

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't played RDR2 so I can't compare the feasibility of making a game that scale, so... I'll call BS on this one.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
That all sounds fantastic, but will mean little to me in the end, if Rockstar's gameplay systems and mechanics don't finally evolve. Playing their games feels like archaic, antiquated garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.