• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Put at least some more effort in the OP, than just the link, if you gonna post random reddit rumors.

Who is the source and why is it credible ?

OP
OP
Ωλ7XL9

Ωλ7XL9

Oct 27, 2017
It's from the same person who posted that Mankind Divided Sequel is in development thread

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I could believe it. I am worried about the heat disipation in the PS5, I know Microsoft is top-notch at that.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
It's weird to me that people find "jet engine" a problem on any console, considering you should be playing with headphones on for maximum immersion. I'll take power.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
We'll see..if Phil Spencer says they are absolutely not going to have weaker hardware this time, I think I believe him.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Will be getting a PS5 instead now. Thanks OP.

Just kidding will be getting both.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
r/Gamingleaksandrumors is the most BS place for leaks, literally any leak i have seen posted from over there turned out false.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
This person also says that FF8 and FF9 remakes are in development, which I doubt

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What news has ever broken on this random subreddit to warrant two separate posts about it?

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It's weird to me that people find "jet engine" a problem on any console, considering you should be playing with headphones on for maximum immersion. I'll take power.

Well I don't,but still not an excuse. XBX shows us you can have power and silent in the same package. Is just that Sony doesn't give a fuck.

This person also says that FF8 and FF9 remakes are in development, which I doubt

lol we should see first if FF7 remake is finished next gen before that.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017

it's bad for your hearing in the long term to use headphones more than 1-2 hours a day.

I already use headphones for my work commute.

so... this ain't it chief.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
The rumor from 2 days ago said that PS5 overall ran better than XSX despite the slightly worse GPU because of their SSD solution.

I think we have rumors covering every possible scenario by now, which is good so one of them should eventually prove accurate !

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
What does "run better" mean? As in, it runs a marathon better? Runs downhill better? Gets runs in its stocking better?

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Yes, and I should only play on an OLED 80", in a completely dark room in Tokyo for maximum immersion. /s
I have a family, I gotta answer if someone calls me, I cannot isolate myself.

more fan speed -> more energy consumed by the console

But still, it's probably BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.