• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you look at the top bar of the official Left 4 Dead website, you'll notice a link to Facebook. Clicking that will bring you to Ted Carson's (Valve developer) facebook page that features an image that resembles old L4D art, but without the pinky, making it a hand with only three distinct fingers.. For those unfamiliar with the series, the boxart for L4D2 features a decaying hand with two fingers.

The background image was uploaded around 20 hours ago or so. Additionally, Ted Carson is a longtime Valve developer and was leaked as a L4D3 developer as well. Something fishy is definitely going on.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/7wu8hf/the_official_left_4_dead_website_has_a_link_that/

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Not port begging but I do genuinely wonder if it will be a multi platform game this time.

Nov 6, 2017
Oh boy, we sure find the silliest things to get attached to when it comes to valve. I refuse to believe anything until a real actual confirmation. All these speculations and hunting for anything that might hint at L4D3, HL3 or Portal 3 are getting old at this point honestly.

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

YES!

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I want to believe.

I don't believe.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Give me it, I miss running through L4D with a good group.

Who would be developing it? What's turtle rock up to these days?

ZanderEzekial

Oct 25, 2017
Cyberspace
Left 4 Dead is the only game I can see Valve iterating on because it's the only multiplayer game they have that doesn't have an exploitable hat economy

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't people been finding references to a L4D sequel in Source engine since like 2012?

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Right now: YES!!!!

Later: Oh it turned out to be nothing.....

This is always how the story goes

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I have 100% confidence this is absolutely nothing and we won't be getting a L4D3 (or HL3, or TF3 or DOTA3). You'll get your Dota card game and you'll like it!

Although, if you want a Left4Dead style experience then maybe you should keep an eye on Rainbow 6 Siege and its Outbreak event thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.