• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
I searched and couldn't find anything.

A reddi user by the name of OldSoul 2 said that he was part of an email chain of some EA employees and posted a very convincing image on the PS4 subreddit.

https://i.imgur.com/8bO7brB.jpg

8bO7brB.jpg

According to this, A Way Out and Fe will make an appearance at PSX on December 7th and Fe has a release date of Feb 2018, while A Way Out is now slated for 2019, supposedly.

Considering the data and how intricate the image is, I don't think this can be fake.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, looks really convincing, similar to the Mario + Rabbids leak. If true, nice to see Fe released soon, bummer about A Way Out tho, still looking forward to it.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
2019 for a way out saddens me greatly
wow and this leaked a nintendo direct date, nice little catch there

D65

Oct 26, 2017
The guy in The Way Out poster looks like the guy from Quantum Break.

I wonder what controversy they are expecting with this Josef guy.

No way. I was looking forward to A way out next year.

I was too, it was on my games for 2018 list :( But considering how well made the image is, I highly doubt its photoshopped. More importantly the statistics at the right side of each picture looks like stuff that would be shared internally? He just posted these pics and no proof of EA employees email addresses. I guess they didn't want to get anyone in trouble.

Oct 25, 2017
FE was revealed in 2016 and won't come out till next year so the way out timing sounds about right.
I don't think these smaller indie games benefit from being announced so early. Lose a ton of hype

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Never heard of either but look at that juicy ad lingo. Almost too corporate to be real.

But hey, if it is real, January Direct sounds sweet.

supershort

Permanently banned for having an alt account
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Aha! Another Nintendo game! They think they're slick but we already know it's coming!

Altered

Oct 25, 2017
Reggie said we wouldn't get 2018 news until the holidays are over, so not really surprised here.

Magicpork

Oct 28, 2017
Not expecting January Direct to match this year's show but hey..who would have thought the Switch now has a shot at matching sales of 3DS family

Having looked comments of this thread... I guess very few people care about EA now..

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
This part in the No Way Out summary makes me laugh.

"Josef is great as a personality but we need to watch out for controversy"

Has Josef said or done anything the past to indicate him being controversial?

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
And just like that, I know a little bit more about how Nintendo arranges their directs with industry associates. Very insightful leak.
Need to watch out for controvosy surrounding Josef..... Why......?
Back when Mass Effect Andromeda's controversy blew out I remember Liam Robertson's sources in his report on the face-animation controversy said that EA has a "corporate culture of political correctness". I would assume this basically means that in order to protect the company's interests which is profit they have to keep a good reputation, thereby not doing anything intentionally that's at risk of being controversial. Unfortunately this also seems to apply to narrative aspects if I'm guessing right on what this statement is implying.

I really liked the trailer we saw at E3 so I hope they're not somehow sterilizing the tone of the game or that character more and make it too safe.