• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 1, 2017
DfmTXZcWkAMpmDA.jpg

Oh wow that has to be a joke right? Christianity wasn't even a thing until after Jesus of Nazareth died and Paul created it around his teachings, that's like 150-200 years before this game takes place I assume.

It's even dumber than that. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is apparently set in the fifth century BCE.

BOTTOM TEXT

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
I want my historically accurate WW2 game where wimminz don't exist, where I poop out medkits and ammo and bring teammates back to life with defibs, and maybe if i'm feeling spicy run up to ze germuns and kill them with them too lol

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
lol@ "yo we made EA go back on SWBF2 monetization and I was trying to start the same movement against BF5". What a disgusting fucking way to undermine that backlash against an actual issue.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks was really entertaining seeing this moronic snowflake lose his shit over nothing exposing his idiocy in the process xDD.
Even sadder 2k even more moronic snowflakes fell for this obvious lie to upvote.