• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha what a stupid fucking cuck

His edit is just icing on the cake

crash-14

Oct 27, 2017
How would someone believe a guy introducing himself as "someone that's being studying WW2 since he was 5" lol.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0b4.jpg

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
*Acts like child*
*Gets called out for being a child*
*Response is to double down and act like an even bigger child*

Sounds about right. That's what they do.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
What a Twat. I like how he really wanted to "do another BF2" whilst completely missing the point. Anti-consumer microtransactions =/= hating women.

And Reddit pretends like it's holier than 4Chan...at least they're honest about being douchebags.

Oct 25, 2017
EA just shot themselves in the foot! I don't know how much you know about WWII history (I'm an expert)

What a bag of fuck

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
A minor in German Studies? That's like 20 credits at most. Even with the lie that's nowhere near enough qualification to take seriously.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
How would having a degree in Economics make you a historian in the first place? Like if you're going to lie about being an actual historian wouldn't you lie and say that your degree is in History?

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some historian, should have studied his older posts before trying to lie.

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
Well... it was obvious it was a lie with the "I studied WW2 since I'm 5" no sane parents would give a book of WW2 to their young kids, lol

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
First of all, being a fucking historian doesn't mean you get offended by fiction. What does that have to do with anything?

I can see someone who was directly impacted by a historic event being offended by a fictional depiction, but a historian?

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Liars on the internet? you don't say.

cartographer

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm not all that surprised that somebody who feels the need to go on a internet crusade against playable women in a video game has to resort to reddit to find sex.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Who gave him Gold?! Idiots. Quit your bitching and go play Post Scriptum. Otherwise you're just full of shit about what you want and are just looking to cry on the internet.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What a pathetic and sad individual.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Women characters is where they draw the line for realism. Because everyone knows Battlefield games have always been lifelike simulations of warfare.

Edit: What exactly do you study about World War 2 at age 5?