• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm wondering is did they buy a kitchen island cabinet just to use for this video? The set is much nicer than what we are used to in RLM videos too. Maybe we will see it again in the future?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That skit was hilarious but it also really nails home the implication of Justin specifically asking JonTron to make an ad for him.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol shocking. the worst part about this is Roiland

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
doesnt this make it seem now like he asked a bunch of personalities to make ads?

edit: oh just realized he specifically only posted the jontron ad on the channel. Guess that one is more obviously an ad directly tied to it.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wait is the park just a bunch of star wars shops to buy stuff? I thought there were some rides too. Why are they telling you to ride star tours when thats been in the old park for forever now? Da fuk?

There were supposed to be two new rides, but one of them isn't working yet.
And the Florida one won't be open at all until months from now.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There were supposed to be two new rides, but one of them isn't working yet.
And the Florida one won't be open at all until months from now.
Yeah I had season passes to the one in Anaheim but rather than renew for star wars this year the gf and I decided to get a few passes elsehwere for the same price. Looks like that was the right call given that star wars land only has one ride and from the looks of it its just star tours? I cant believe people are gonna drop 200 a pop to go to a park with one working ride.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I had season passes to the one in Anaheim but rather than renew for star wars this year the gf and I decided to get a few passes elsehwere for the same price. Looks like that was the right call given that star wars land only has one ride and from the looks of it its just star tours? I cant believe people are gonna drop 200 a pop to go to a park with one working ride.

The one that's working is like a cross between Star Tours and a video game. The other one is much more ambitious, which is probably why it's not open.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love how this friendship was made. It came out of nowhere. Like their only working relationship was what's his face who made a video involving caulkin, and from there somehow they eventually got in touch. I hope he does become one of the more regular guests in the show.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
oSW1jMZ.gif