• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

RedLetterMedia |OT| Very Cruel.

lacer

Oct 25, 2017
i hope this doesn't preclude our annual Halloween BOTW. last year's shitshow will be 'hard' to top

Cheerilee

Oct 25, 2017
as if his dad is called sal pacino
It's extremely common for parents to name their kids after themselves, or to put a slight twist on it (or at least, it used to be, before the current trend of making up words like Breckin or Kale for your kids names, because you want your kid to be the ultimate special snowflake).

Sal Pacino's full given name is apparently "Salvatore". He probably shortened it to "Sal" because America in the stupid ages liked to attack people who had foreign-sounding names (here's an idea, let's make America great again!).

Since Salvatore was going by Sal, his kid's name could be... Al? Short for Alfredo. It fits with Sal's name, it sounds American, and it keeps them in touch with their Italian heritage.

Lashley

Oct 25, 2017
It's extremely common for parents to name their kids after themselves, or to put a slight twist on it (or at least, it used to be, before the current trend of making up words like Breckin or Kale for your kids names, because you want your kid to be the ultimate special snowflake).

Sal Pacino's full given name is apparently "Salvatore". He probably shortened it to "Sal" because America in the stupid ages liked to attack people who had foreign-sounding names (here's an idea, let's make America great again!).

Since Salvatore was going by Sal, his kid's name could be... Al? Short for Alfredo. It fits with Sal's name, it sounds American, and it keeps them in touch with their Italian heritage.
Gary Neville and Phil Neville's dad is called Neville Neville.

Oct 25, 2017
"The Thing About Money"
Fucking white people...
That dancing in the freezing cold bit is just the perfect: "we don't money for a heater, we're running on COCAINE" 90s white people illustration.

Like the opposite of a black comedian's routine (I forgot who exactly) about white people's shit always working, and you can use this bit as evidence that it didn't all work, they just had cocaine to power through.

and oh no, they killed the wheel! ... again!

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Waiiiiiitttt wtf Vitaliy Versace made his own live action Aladdin that came out this year where he plays Aladdin and the plot mentions Aladdin staying true to his christian values??? I need to know more lmao

Wow he has a trailer on his youtube page and holy christ , that looks even worse than last vampire on earth

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
theres a point shit becomes so weird it HAS to be self aware. Like the last scene with the guy eating the banana. That had nothing to do with the trailer lmao.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
As a testament to the movie I was going to turn off annotations on the video so I wouldn't see his face in the corner the whole time but then I realized it was better with it there.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ey awesome. I'm wary of reading too much into his appearance here as it could have been recorded prior/during the transition into his new show.