• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
we just need a mute function like twitter so i can add a bunch of words. it's too tiring ignoring dozens of threads every day.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
There is that, on desktop at least

I wish there was a mobile version. Being able to filter out any threads with the words 'Star Wars', 'Marvel', 'Joker' or 'Disney' in them would make this place far more bearable. At least the Joker shit has died down but everything else will be on full blast for the foreseeable future.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I wish there was a mobile version. Being able to filter out any threads with the words 'Star Wars', 'Marvel', 'Joker' or 'Disney' in them would make this place far more bearable. At least the Joker shit has died down but everything else will be on full blast for the foreseeable future.
Same mate

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
I can only fucking laugh when I look at them all together in a list. 11 of them today alone and we're only halfway through the day.

111.jpg

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck haven't these hack frauds done an episode by episode breakdown of the Mandalorian yet

I need to hear Jay completely shit on Disney for designing a character that is cute and thus designed to reach directly into our ass wallets and grab all our money

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck haven't these hack frauds done an episode by episode breakdown of the Mandalorian yet

I need to hear Jay completely shit on Disney for designing a character that is cute and thus designed to reach directly into our ass wallets and grab all our money
I can see them doing a discussion.

I think the show is dull as fuck, personally

NiallGGlynn

Apr 16, 2019
Eh, Nerd Crew has gotten pretty stale. Gimme any other RLM show over it. Remember when they reviewed the Clovehitch Killer to have a sub-show where they would talk about interesting new smaller films?

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm kinda over Nerd Crew. It was funny at first, and it still is to some degree I suppose, but...yeah, commercialized nerd culture is bad, we get it. I mean, I absolutely agree, but the point's been driven home by now I think.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm kinda over Nerd Crew. It was funny at first, and it still is to some degree I suppose, but...yeah, commercialized nerd culture is bad, we get it. I mean, I absolutely agree, but the point's been driven home by now I think.
And then selling "Very Cool" t-shirts kinda jumped the shark and undercut the point there.

After the series stopped escalating the manic, mind-breaking editing it should probably have ended.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I can identify with Mike about not being able to feel anticipation anymore.
There are no movies that I'm happy are coming, can't wait to see, etc.
And the only shows that I look forward to at all are new episodes of RLM (except HitB) and The Last Drive-In With Joe Bob Briggs.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I can identify with Mike about not being able to feel anticipation anymore.
There are no movies that I'm happy are coming, can't wait to see, etc.
And the only shows that I look forward to at all are new episodes of RLM (except HitB) and The Last Drive-In With Joe Bob Briggs.
Agreed with this tbh, and I say this as a comics fan

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I can't think of anything he's been in besides Guardians and Jurassic World. so i feel like jack is sort of right.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah prior to marvel and their multi picture deals let's be honest, these latest straight out of the oven current action stars had their spotlight they were the hottest shit and eventually someone else comes along and takes their spot. Brendan is absolutely a good example.

For Chris he can at the very least continue to be an action star for the masses as long as star lord appears in MCU as marvel hasn't done a switcheroo of actors in a while. But someone else always comes along.

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any word of another botw other than the upcoming Mac Xmas one? That means we're getting a two month gap since Halloween was the last one.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah prior to marvel and their multi picture deals let's be honest, these latest straight out of the oven current action stars had their spotlight they were the hottest shit and eventually someone else comes along and takes their spot. Brendan is absolutely a good example.
That not what happened to Brenden Fraser. He was sexually assaulted by some big exec, made an official complaint about it forcing the guy to make a non-apology. Suddenly the roles stopped happening.

Deleted member 37303

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Patreon Update

Hey everyone. The Christmas episode of Best of the Worst is coming this weekend. Attached is a preview of the three movies we watched. They were all...garbage. Soon after that goes up, there will also be a behind the scenes video made by Mack and Shawn. We're also shooting a quick little "Talks About" video pretty soon about the new Ghostbusters trailer. Remember Ghostbusters??

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
surprised we're getting the xmas BotW so soon.

also surprised they are doing trailer reaction videos now considering how much they have made fun of those in the past.

also also surprised no mention of nerd crew. must be going up today or tomorrow then?