• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I like Jack because it was clear from his time on PreRec that he's the least morally crap of the group as he openly praised liberal ideas and pushed back when Rich said some eye rolling bullshit.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Good video, and totally agree. It certainly has piqued my interest in a positive way. As opposed to the Fiegbusters nightmare trailer.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Culkin podcast is specifically Culkin with them as a guest to just talk about life and a bit of their work. If they start a podcast they would need a proper topic/theme for it. Like I most definitely wouldn't mind hearing about their day to day lives what they're working on and what they recently watched. But they have so many video series right now that cover a lot of their 'what am I watching' and seeing how they do not have a large group that watches TV or plays video games then I do not know what proper thing they can discuss for visual media.

And as far as what they are doing, they don't do tours and seemingly have stopped doing film festivals/cons because of some reason (overbearing fans, do not have time, decided it wasn't for them, etc... can't recall what they've stated). Correct me if I'm mistaken which I likely am. I would kill for a podcast from them but I can't trust them to either keep up a steady schedule long term or have enough incentive to come up with a proper podcast theme/topic they can keep up longterm.

But man I would be the happiest camper if they could have a steady stream of personalities/guests from hollywood either in small or large capacity to talk.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
npjhP9S.jpg

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nerd Crew needs to be put out to pasture.

And how much does all the crap they get to decorate their set cost them lol

Oct 26, 2017
Once you acknowledge RLM's flaws but also point out instances that counter points of people's blanketed criticism of them, suddenly no one wants to argue with you anymore 🤔

It's almost like topics like this aren't always black and white

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
Once you acknowledge RLM's flaws but also point out instances that counter points of people's blanketed criticism of them, suddenly no one wants to argue with you anymore 🤔

It's almost like topics like this aren't always black and white
I've said this before, but my single favorite RLM thread on OldGAF was the one for the Ghostbusters 2016 Plinkett review. Because Mike gave the usual suspects absolutely no ammunition to hit him with, the thread just died super quickly lol.