• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird, they seemed to be okay with the old ones with all the Star Wars crap.

I didn't get a chance to watch this new one, so I'm not even sure what I'm missing out on. :(

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Edit: Is RLM down for anyone else? I just get a white page when i go to their site.
It's weird, they seemed to be okay with the old ones with all the Star Wars crap.

I didn't get a chance to watch this new one, so I'm not even sure what I'm missing out on. :(
The one I watched was fine, just clips of Nerd Crew, and then clips of real enthusiast youtubers acting close to how Nerd Crew is.

I'd rather just watch a full Nerd Crew episode, but I guess those videos were good if people don't have much context for why Nerd Crew is so funny.

Last edited:

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I figured it was the best way to keep consistency with their formatting and to direct people to their website instead of YouTube. Is it a bandwidth thing that makes it bad? I'm not super technical so my bad on not getting this.
Indeed, it is a bandwidth thing. It's not anything super serious, but it's still not a nice thing to do, especially on a big site like this.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
So I assume Mike will want to talk about Star Trek now given what happened in the latest episode. Poor Rich. lol

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Well, when I get some down time, I'll start the arduous process of moving everything to imgur, I suppose.

i dont think you should. as long as they allow hotlinking you should be okay.

its not like you aren't using it to link to their content.

Hotlinking is only bad if you are using things for your own purpose or posting reaction memes/gifs hosted on their site. it doesn't link back to them and they dont get any benefit from that server load.

if they really didnt like hotlinking they'd block it. its easy to do. Also, most web hosts give unlimited bandwidth so unless they are on some cheap ass server, i wouldnt expect it actually matters to them

OP
OP
Skiptastic

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i dont think you should. as long as they allow hotlinking you should be okay.

its not like you aren't using it to link to their content.

Hotlinking is only bad if you are using things for your own purpose or posting reaction memes/gifs hosted on their site. it doesn't link back to them and they dont get any benefit from that server load.

if they really didnt like hotlinking they'd block it. its easy to do. Also, most web hosts give unlimited bandwidth so unless they are on some cheap ass server, i wouldnt expect it actually matters to them
Well that makes my life easier!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yes.

Man its gonna be tough for anything to hit the levels of "Surviving Edged Weapons" though.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just read a headline about star treks latest twist, and hold the fuck up, did Mikes hope about the captain actually happen? Lmfaoooo

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i cant believe Rich Evans is fuckin' dead

oh wait, I can totally believe it