• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
So, where will this Roberts x Evans train lead us next? Julia Roberts as guest star in BOTW? Julia Roberts starring as the love interest in Space Cop 2? Julia Roberts in a Len Kabasinski film?

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mike's then-girlfriend Jessi (not sure if they're still together or not; it's not my business). She eventually stopped appearing on camera because the Internet did what the Internet does.
There was also that friend of the group who appeared in the one with the overweight killer lady... What was that movie called? Fat Myrtle?

Well regardless I recall reading she moved to LA or something. Shame cause both of them were great.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
There was also that friend of the group who appeared in the one with the overweight killer lady... What was that movie called? Fat Myrtle?

Well regardless I recall reading she moved to LA or something. Shame cause both of them were great.
CRAZY FAT ETHEL II. I think the hardest I ever laughed at anything RLM-related was the joke about the camera being the wrong way, pointed at the director wandering around. Yeah, Gillian was a good fit.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Multiple BotW episodes incoming:
9dbCHxo.jpg

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's about time! Feels like Culkin teased his years ago.
Also I don't enjoy RLM related threads on the main board at all…

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking insane.

How does a thing like that even happen. Someone on the production crew must be a fan of RLM.

But it looks like an actual scan of the polaroid, what the fuck is happening.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
There's a bunch of people here who just stick their fingers in their ears and go "LALALALALALA" like children as soon as someone posts anything about RLM. I remember seeing at least one current mod do that in the past, too. It's like talking to a particularly dumb brick wall, which is why I just.. skip those threads altogether.

That said, the clip someone posted there is probably the single worst instance of Rich being an absolute idiot.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I mean

Rich has been racist, and several of the points they've criticized innocuous things like having a black man and white woman as protagonists in The Force Awakens as being forced diversity. I don't think they're alt right, but they're problematic af at times.

And if you think I'm just a hater, I got a signed copy of Gorilla Interrupted from Rich Evans and a copy of Space Cop. Of course I hate them.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
Rich has been racist, and several of the points they've criticized innocuous things like having a black man and white woman as protagonists in The Force Awakens as being forced diversity.

I watched the TFA Plinkett review and Mike criticized the decision to not have a romantic element between Rey and Finn on the basis of it being an interracial relationship. The point was that Hollywood is keen on pretending that it supports diversity by doing something relatively easy as casting minorities but lacking the will to do something more than that. I think that RLM's stance on these issues is quite misrepresented.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I watched the TFA Plinkett review and Mike criticized the decision to not have a romantic element between Rey and Finn on the basis of it being an interracial relationship. The point was that Hollywood is keen on pretending that it supports diversity by doing something relatively easy as casting minorities but lacking the will to do something more than that. I think that RLM's stance on these issues is quite misrepresented.
Exactly, the "forced diversity" complaint is a great example of that, because they weren't complaining about "forced" diversity, they were complaining about "surface level" diversity that Disney seems to put in their movies. Yes, make a black man a main character, but do not allow him to date a white woman. Asian is ok.

It's similar to how Disney made a big deal about Beauty and the Beast having their first gay character, just for that characteristic of the character to be completely hidden, a complete non-factor in the actual movie. They want the "points" of diversity, but it's all surface level. THAT'S the complaint that RLM is making IMO. Not that diversity is bad.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Exactly, the "forced diversity" complaint is a great example of that, because they weren't complaining about "forced" diversity, they were complaining about "surface level" diversity that Disney seems to put in their movies. Yes, make a black man a main character, but do not allow him to date a white woman. Asian is ok.

It's similar to how Disney made a big deal about Beauty and the Beast having their first gay character, just for that characteristic of the character to be completely hidden, a complete non-factor in the actual movie. They want the "points" of diversity, but it's all surface level. THAT'S the complaint that RLM is making IMO. Not that diversity is bad.

Yeah, I feel they could make this point clearer at times like they did with their ghostbusters 16 plinkett review.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just want an episode where all the best guests pretend to be the crew for April Fools.

The Canadians as Mike and Jay as they did that one time.
Culkin as Jack
Rich as Rich

We don't need others.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I feel they could make this point clearer at times like they did with their ghostbusters 16 plinkett review.
People will judge them regardless, because one fucker in the thread will misinterpret the point, and the dogpile will echo it for ages. Just like always. The Ghostbusters review was indeed the best example. They were condemned before they even released it.