• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lucky Forward

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen many of the Best of the Worst episodes, but I loved what they did with Suburban Sasquatch...any other standout BotW episodes I should see?

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen many of the Best of the Worst episodes, but I loved what they did with Suburban Sasquatch...any other standout BotW episodes I should see?

The Best of the Worst with The Skateboard Kid has the biggest laugh (and it goes on for a good five minutes) I have had watching their stuff. It gets me every time.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
definitely give a watch to Wheel of the Worst after a few regular episodes. Particularly because they're so rare and a treat since they watch horrible random tapes.

BorkBork

Oct 25, 2017
Funniest BOTW has to be the recent Halloween one.
Funniest WOTW was one with Wormania and Octopuff in Kumquat. (#14?)

Lucky Forward

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I'll be busy for a while.

Just finished BotW: Hollywood Cop...
...every day ends with a Tums festival every day ends with a Tums festival every day ends with a Tums festival every day ends with a Tums festival...

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Funniest BOTW has to be the recent Halloween one.
Funniest WOTW was one with Wormania and Octopuff in Kumquat. (#14?)
wjJnWR.gif

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_ory67eFSca1rjgvl7o1_500.gif

Also Deadly Prey,Hard Ticket to Hawaii and Miami Connection are the best selection of films they have ever done
Zwt9Bu2.gif

Last edited:

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hence my reluctance to include it as a part of this thread. Someone else can make a Pre Rec thread...
It shouldn't be excluded just because we don't like their opinions and quality of presentation. It still ultimately is a redlettermedia family show.

I don't think many are a big enough fan to warrant a separate thread. Posting stream links and reviews is fine in here. I might occasionally watch their streams.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It shouldn't be excluded just because we don't like their opinions and quality of presentation. It still ultimately is a redlettermedia family show.

I don't think many are a big enough fan to warrant a separate thread. Posting stream links and reviews is fine in here. I might occasionally watch their streams.
It was literally an "RLM family show" the other day, as the entire Evans Clan showed up to help shove Final Fantasy 7 down Rich's throat.

You don't get those kinds of RLM experiences if all you watch is Half in the Bag.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Mikes editing is a bit more crude but has a certain style to it after enough exposure.

I think they have pretty similar editing styles at the end of the day but you can definitely tell their differences.

I think Jay is probably the better general editor but Mike is the better "editing for laughs" editor.

EVOL

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the first Fuck You It's January has quintessential Mike editing and it's one of the best videos they made

BorkBork

Oct 25, 2017
I say best wheel was the one with Kid Sand Airbags and Dog Sitter, though I'd have to watch them all again to reevaluate my decision. Best of the Wheel of the Worst.
I haven't seen that one in a while, I'll check it out. Hard to beat Mike's song though:

I got a worm, in my *BEEP*
I got a worm, in my *BEEP*
My worm's gonna go in the *BEEP*
My worm's gonna go in the *BEEP*
Rich Evans wants, my worm in his *BEEP*
He's always askin' for my worm in his *BEEP*
It gets uncomfortable when he asks me for a, uh these questions It gets uncomfortable when he asks me these questions...

EVOL

Oct 27, 2017
It's the one with the Shoji Tabuchi show for me. The build up to that one was amazing.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They just posted a pic of a big block of ice.

I can only imagine it's for a best of the worst because I can't see its use for a half in the bag.

Then again, justice league just came out...