• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I hope Jack reappears

He was there when Rich and Freddie filmed the unboxing video so it is likely he might show up on camera

I liked the Chinese knockoff merchandise, but The Nerd Crew episode where Mike just put Star Wars stickers on random merchandise and had Rich react to it is still my favorite unboxing vid ever

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
this is probably the biggest negative of pre rec ending. I've been watching the pre rec sessions when Jay popped by and if Jay had popped by more and they just talked about movies for 2-3 hours I wouldve popped by more to the stream.
Aside from the The Order review and that time they all played QWOP, the long deep dive conversations with Jay were really the only value to come out of Pre Rec. At least Re:View is sort of filling that space now.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Jack & Jay have made the big time, both of them are in the newly released ATOM RPG:

lM1kmIm.jpg

Another tired anti-SJW joke, hilarious.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you ever get Mike to voice act, he's so bad lmao. He loves doing that old timey voice too much. His strongest va schtick is Plinkett and that's more cause it's so ridiculously creepy and bad.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
OK.. So my girlfriend said that she was just scrolling through facebook, that one of her friends posted this random collection of old photos from the past or something. And she saw this and was like "Holy shit, that looks like Mike!"..

dTkj0IT.jpg

He's even got the Star Trek gear on!

rDTzCfR.png

Last edited:

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK.. So my girlfriend said that she was just scrolling through facebook, that one of her friends posted this random collection of old photos from the past or something. And she saw this and was like "Holy shit, that looks like Mike!"..

dTkj0IT.jpg

He's even got the Star Trek gear on!

rDTzCfR.png
I see that in the future, Mike takes things too far in trying to recreate Star Trek '09.

ODDI

Oct 27, 2017
Am I going crazy thinking there was a re:view for Fargo? Heck it's the reason I watched it for the first time recently.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Randomly saw this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTA26Jf29A

I guess Jack is just going on every youtube show. lol
AFAIK, Jack used to be a freelancer, who occasionally did work for RLM, where he talked with Rich about videogames, and then they decided to make their own videogame show. Pre Rec became basically a full time job for Jack, since he did all the editing work on Pre Rec.

Since they put an end to Pre Rec, Jack has a lot more free time, and he's gone back to being a freelancer.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
AFAIK, Jack used to be a freelancer, who occasionally did work for RLM, where he talked with Rich about videogames, and then they decided to make their own videogame show. Pre Rec became basically a full time job for Jack, since he did all the editing work on Pre Rec.

Since they put an end to Pre Rec, Jack has a lot more free time, and he's gone back to being a freelancer.
PreRec 2 with Jack and Jay!

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always liked part II better, but the punch in the face of the first is great. Hopefully the REview mentions it.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Okay I feel like I've seen this movie fairly recently but have no idea when or how or in what context I did. All of these clips seem extremely familiar but if anyone were to ask me if I'd seen Return of the Living Dead I would reply "Nope, I don't know a thing about it." I think I'm broken.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay I feel like I've seen this movie fairly recently but have no idea when or how or in what context I did. All of these clips seem extremely familiar but if anyone were to ask me if I'd seen Return of the Living Dead I would reply "Nope, I don't know a thing about it." I think I'm broken.
Are you sure you didn't watch Ghostbusters?

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Are you a Giant Bomb fan? They did a Film and 40s for it in October.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One of these days I'll watch one of the movies they do a re:view or a best of the worst special feature/presentation on.

I've seen a few of the ones they have discussed but not all.