• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing the Tomb/Blood Debts/Undefeatable video again reminded me that despite their claims of Cynthia Rothrock being great at action in the movie, I didn't see it, likely because they tended to skew on editing in clips of slow motion for laughs or mom jeans jokes (or maybe she just wasn't that good).

But then it also reminded me of this video I stumbled across on twitter some months ago and after watching it again I take it all back, this is madness:

I guess you just can't trust American cinema to carry that sort of energy.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the Tomb/Blood Debts/Undefeatable video again reminded me that despite their claims of Cynthia Rothrock being great at action in the movie, I didn't see it, likely because they tended to skew on editing in clips of slow motion for laughs or mom jeans jokes (or maybe she just wasn't that good).

But then it also reminded me of this video I stumbled across on twitter some months ago and after watching it again I take it all back, this is madness:

I guess you just can't trust American cinema to carry that sort of energy.

Video blocked in your country nonsense. Got an alt link?

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
i'm three minutes in and they better fucking watch that guide to satanic cults video.

:o they did and it's super homophobic. what a twist!

Last edited:

Deleted member 14192

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
''One is the pagan or occult community, and the other community is of course the homosexual community. Interestingly enough, they go hand in hand''
Oh maah gaaawd

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Rem Lezar was great, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see How to Sell Thousands of Dollars Worth of Plants from Home, Even if Your House is Surrounded by Huge Discount Stores and Home Improvement Stores when they first landed on it.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
I've been wanting them to see Rem Lezar since I found out about it a few years ago. Such a weird weird movie.

The actor who played Rem Lezar went on to sing about Snickers to the world:

Deleted member 5549

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, so many songs. I just clicked around and almost all of it was singing. Rem Lezar looks like a bad cosplay from old Fire Emblem art. If this was animated it might have been better, but there is a weird sexual tension to some of those songs that needed another pass.
I expected a short list of movies after rem lezar on his imdb page, but that dude had quite the career! he was on sex and the city, I knew he looked familiar!

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Rich calling that shit was straight up supernatural. He must've joined a satanic cult and sacrificed a school bus full of children.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Best Best of The Worst for a while. Rem Lezar is an absolute gem of a find. Mike's glee when the kid first started singing was hilarious. Marvel need to introduce Rem to the MCU.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just don't enjoy these. Like the first two had so little to work with they end up making a big deal of things just not worth so much discussion. Most WOTW are like this. Even the Rem Lazar stuff felt dragged out to make up for the other two.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just don't enjoy these. Like the first two had so little to work with they end up making a big deal of things just not worth so much discussion. Most WOTW are like this. Even the Rem Lazar stuff felt dragged out to make up for the other two.
Ok? I love Wheel of the Worst more than I love Best of the Worst as a whole. We get plenty of BotW and other content. It's not like they aren't making regular content where you finally see an episode and it's something you dislike lol

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I have a question for any Last Podcast on The left fans, is the Satanic Cult video they watch in this episode of Best of The Worst the one Henry mentions in the West Memphis Three episode? Lol, he mentions something about a dude having his niece being tied up and being used for the video. I was re listening to that episode before watching this too so it was funny to see this pop up.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I have a question for any Last Podcast on The left fans, is the Satanic Cult video they watch in this episode of Best of The Worst the one Henry mentions in the West Memphis Three episode? Lol, he mentions something about a dude having his niece being tied up and being used for the video. I was re listening to that episode before watching this too so it was funny to see this pop up.
It certainly seems like it.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mother
Fucking
Rem
Lezar

That shit was incredible.

Also, I LOLed when

they played the goofy music at the end of the Satanic video where the dude talks about people sticking their dicks in dead corpses' mouths.

Last edited:

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I completely lost my shit when Jay was like "I had a son, he'd be 42 today, I called him Rem Lezar!"

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I completely lost my shit when Jay was like "I had a son, he'd be 42 today, I called him Rem Lezar!"

This whole tangent was amazing. That lore went deeeeeep.

Honestly, while Rem Lezar was funny on its own it wasn't hilarious. It's the boys' commentary that transcended it to legendary status.