• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I do find it amusing how so many other review shows I enjoy force skits into their reviews which are terrible and unfunny most of the time. RLM not only does great skits, but has them be stand alone videos like the star trek one or the ben hur one. That way you aren't forced to watch if you just want reviews, but can still enjoy how great their comedic timing is.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
I hope they DONT give the Star Trek review just to see you suffer
d60.gif

ara

Oct 26, 2017
The Ben Hur skit is probably my favorite standalone skit from them. Truly amazing acting work from Jay.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I don't remember the emergency Neil Breen case. Could you link to a video with it in it?

(40:24 if the timestamp doesn't work)

I'm starting to think I may have been incorrect because I can't find where they first introduced this (it wasn't in the BotW with Landis as I just scrubbed through it), but I could swear that text used to say "In case of Max Landis, break glass", and they changed it after the allegations first came out about him a while back.

Suffice it to say, after the deluge of stuff that just hit, that's the nail in the coffin on that.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

I'm starting to think I may have been incorrect because I can't find where they first introduced this (it wasn't in the BotW with Landis as I just scrubbed through it), but I could swear that text used to say "In case of Max Landis, break glass", and they changed it after the allegations first came out about him a while back.

Suffice it to say, after the deluge of stuff that just hit, that's the nail in the coffin on that.

I think they posted it on Twitter and it wasn't in a video.

Ryutaryi

Oct 25, 2017

That would be why I couldn't find it in a video, then!

Edit: A-ha, thank you!

CyNN5f4XUAEpBQ5.jpg

Thank you! Yeah, that's definitive. Plus now I have to watch that episode since I feel like I missed it.