• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
i want the scene to be Mike and Jay in the last blockbuster and they get murdered. Then sausages spills out instead of guts.
rB06CHi.gif

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Watched It Chapter 2 and then the half in the bag. I came out with a little bit more positive feelings than them. Jay is such a horror purist, Mike's thoughts of "it's just a movie with a scary clown enjoy it and leave" are more in line with me lmao.

I thought the comedy bits worked very well, Jay spent way too long complaining about the Just Call me Angel scene.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I was actually a little disappointed with this Re:View, because I actually knew most of this stuff already.

There are a few things I didn't know like the chaos at the studio allowed the movie to get through the development unscathed.

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
Have they always done the sound effects during commentaries? I've listened to a couple of the early ones, but didn't remember it. Seems like it would be kind of distracting if you were watching the movies with them.

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
I think I'm going to have to check out fanatic tonight then lol.

Also, I do hope they do ad astra - I saw it yesterday. It's a strange movie. I like it for the most part, but didn't love it.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
"John Travolta was legitimately good in The Fanatic"

Mike's hack levels are off the charts.

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think I'm going to have to check out fanatic tonight then lol.

Also, I do hope they do ad astra - I saw it yesterday. It's a strange movie. I like it for the most part, but didn't love it.

I like Ad Astra a lot more after I was done watching it and thought about it. But while watching it I wasn't super into it. Needs a rewatch at some point to fully appreciate it I think.

It's possibly mike's worst take ever.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm like 20 minutes into this and i can't lie, i'm kind of dying to see this now

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Have they always done the sound effects during commentaries? I've listened to a couple of the early ones, but didn't remember it. Seems like it would be kind of distracting if you were watching the movies with them.

Definitley not an unknown thimg for them. Which was the movie commentary with the constant farting sound effects? That was hilarious.

I don't even watch the movie along with them to be honest. They're not even talking about what's on screen half the time anyway.

Oct 2, 2018
I thought the fanatic episode was done really well. They actually did a proper film analysis as opposed to most of the shit I've seen on youtube for it.

Oct 27, 2017
How the hell did I never picture Mike and Jay as Fred and Barney. It's super obvious.

I haven't seen it but he's not the only one to have complimented the performance from an atypical choice for an actor who isn't known as a character actor kind of view.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm watching the new HITB and I noticed something...

MV5BNWE4MGQ3OWMtNDY5ZS00NmEyLTg0MzUtYzBlNGRhNzBmYWI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA3MjIzMTM@._V1_.jpg

...I own that fucking shirt. I bought it before going to Aruba last year. I dug it out of the closet to compare and that's 100% it.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I feel like these guys did a halloween 3 review or httb episode but for whatever reason it seems they didn't and I'm just getting old and losing my mind. Was this mentioned by them at some point?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like these guys did a halloween 3 review or httb episode but for whatever reason it seems they didn't and I'm just getting old and losing my mind. Was this mentioned by them at some point?
There's a different Best of the Worst episode that had a bunch of footage from Halloween 3 because something else reminded them of it.

Fake edit:

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Jim Sterling watches RLM, or at least enough to know Jay's full name and his "How embarrassing" quote.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently Jim Sterling watches RLM, or at least enough to know Jay's full name and his "How embarrassing" quote.
There was a clip in a Jimquisition video around a year or two ago where he took the clip of Rich saying "thank God for Gymkata" from that early BotW episode and cut out the "kata" part, thus producing an obvious quote. So he's been there for awhile, as has another video game youtuber, Campster (aka Errant Signal):

This dude does some good game crit, too.

Deleted member 37303

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Patreon Update
Hey everyone. Jay here. I'm currently editing The Exorcist re:View and hoping to have it out on October 1st or maybe October 2nd. I've been taking my time in editing to compile as much material as I can in terms of interviews and behind the scenes footage and make it relatively comprehensive since we touch on not only the history of the movie but its legacy, the sequels, the rip offs, parodies, etc. There's a lot surrounding that movie!
In addition to that, we shot a Best of the Worst yesterday that ISN'T the Halloween episode, which means there is a possibility there will be two Best of the Worsts in October, depending on how long everything takes to edit while we're working on other stuff.

Oct 2, 2018
I wish they put out more content; would love an AD astra one - they were able to churn out their Fantatic one very quickly

less best of the worst and more re:views and HITB + nerd crew.

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
hope it's Jay and Josh for the Exorcist Review. i really enjoy that pairing the most for re:View.

Halloween BotW is a yearly tradition. 5 or 6 years now. we need Drunk Jack to make another appearance.