• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Double post since new news from patreon:
Two BotW coming up soon. Each super long. One wheel of the worst, one Halloween ep.
YESSSSSSSSS

giphy.webp

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
my avatar was basically my reaction to learning Jackie yet lives

"She lives off hate" haha

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i hope this doesn't preclude our annual Halloween BOTW. last year's shitshow will be 'hard' to top

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
as if his dad is called sal pacino
It's extremely common for parents to name their kids after themselves, or to put a slight twist on it (or at least, it used to be, before the current trend of making up words like Breckin or Kale for your kids names, because you want your kid to be the ultimate special snowflake).

Sal Pacino's full given name is apparently "Salvatore". He probably shortened it to "Sal" because America in the stupid ages liked to attack people who had foreign-sounding names (here's an idea, let's make America great again!).

Since Salvatore was going by Sal, his kid's name could be... Al? Short for Alfredo. It fits with Sal's name, it sounds American, and it keeps them in touch with their Italian heritage.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
It's extremely common for parents to name their kids after themselves, or to put a slight twist on it (or at least, it used to be, before the current trend of making up words like Breckin or Kale for your kids names, because you want your kid to be the ultimate special snowflake).

Sal Pacino's full given name is apparently "Salvatore". He probably shortened it to "Sal" because America in the stupid ages liked to attack people who had foreign-sounding names (here's an idea, let's make America great again!).

Since Salvatore was going by Sal, his kid's name could be... Al? Short for Alfredo. It fits with Sal's name, it sounds American, and it keeps them in touch with their Italian heritage.
Gary Neville and Phil Neville's dad is called Neville Neville.

Oct 25, 2017
"The Thing About Money"
Fucking white people...

That dancing in the freezing cold bit is just the perfect: "we don't money for a heater, we're running on COCAINE" 90s white people illustration.

Like the opposite of a black comedian's routine (I forgot who exactly) about white people's shit always working, and you can use this bit as evidence that it didn't all work, they just had cocaine to power through.

and oh no, they killed the wheel! ... again!

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Waiiiiiitttt wtf Vitaliy Versace made his own live action Aladdin that came out this year where he plays Aladdin and the plot mentions Aladdin staying true to his christian values??? I need to know more lmao

Wow he has a trailer on his youtube page and holy christ , that looks even worse than last vampire on earth

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
theres a point shit becomes so weird it HAS to be self aware. Like the last scene with the guy eating the banana. That had nothing to do with the trailer lmao.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
As a testament to the movie I was going to turn off annotations on the video so I wouldn't see his face in the corner the whole time but then I realized it was better with it there.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ey awesome. I'm wary of reading too much into his appearance here as it could have been recorded prior/during the transition into his new show.