• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It sure seems like they enjoy paying to watch stuff that they know will be trash.

Despite the full spoilers description, they don't really spoil much of the story. I guess there's not much worth spoiling in Terminator: Dark Awakens.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Those first five minutes were amazing.

The film seems like what I expected, even down to Mackenzie Davis being great and Arnold and Linda Hamilton harming the movie.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Mr McCaulkin came back. Also yeah as shitty as it is to say, glad to see what's his face isn't in the panel. I'm sure the more the merrier when it comes to watching shitty movies, but he didn't quite click with the guys.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
Culkin, pretty handedly. I think Patton would have been a bit of a better guest if the movies of his night were at all decent.
Patton did the best he could with some of the worst shit they have ever watched. I'd say culkin then Tim who vastly improved in his second outing and the Canadians. Honorable mentions to Freddy and Len who are fine

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Patton did the best he could with some of the worst shit they have ever watched. I'd say culkin then Tim who vastly improved in his second outing and the Canadians. Honorable mentions to Freddy and Len who are fine
Honestly, I feel like the Canadians are just long-distance members. I kinda forget they're technically guests. Len was great on both of his visits as well. I hope they bring him back when his next movie comes out.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
True. I'd say the worst was max. He tried way to hard. Simon wasn't bad he was just kind of a quiet guy. Gillain blended pretty okay
Yeah, I couldn't stand Max. Like him even less now, obviously. I didn't mind Simon or Gillian.

Gillian was funny tbh, because she was thirsting for Jay.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
Yeah, I couldn't stand Max. Like him even less now, obviously. I didn't mind Simon or Gillian.

Gillian was funny tbh, because she was thirsting for Jay.
Yeah she really was. It was so obvious I thought it might have been intentional like a skit but if it was not she was seriously lusting after him. And this was before jay lost weight and got really attractive

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
OFFICIAL BOTW TIER LIST

S Tier
Len
Canadians

A Tier
Culkin
Freddie Williams

B Tier
Gillian

C Tier
Simon Barrett

F Tier
Max Landis

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Patton Oswalt is S-Tier too.

I knew i was forgetting someone. I would honestly put Patton under Culkin. part of that is the three movies they got with Patton were awful. And Culkin has 2, soon to be 3 BotW, already. Len and Canadians are still the best.

don't really consider Jessie a special guest. She was a regular.

Great thumbnail with Mike there.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say Mac is easily their best guest, though Len is in second because his passion for some of these shitty movies is infectious.