• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario

get him on the show already fuckos.

we really gotta get Mike and Rich to watch the Expanse first.

An hour isn't enough. This was a long one.

Actually, I noticed the Junka tower was much higher than it was in this episode. I think they were hoping that starting it taller would lead it to collapse sooner. Didn't work out.

Last edited:

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
It would be nice if they at least showed one clip from each thing even if it was 10 seconds. Don't care about the order, just want to know what that blank tape is, for example

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
It would be nice if they at least showed one clip from each thing even if it was 10 seconds. Don't care about the order, just want to know what that blank tape is, for example
I was thinking the same thing. They make a big deal when they pull a blank tape, but they don't inform you on what it ultimately consists of.

Except in the first Junka video, I remember one of the blank tapes was sports bloopers.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Patreon update
PsqKmM2.jpg

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Hype!

Heard BoP is good, but yeah, even as a comics fan, I have zero interest in going to see it.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't be less interested in this Picard shit. Do these people watch anything that isn't garbage.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The showrunners said that the first three episodes of Picard = the one singular pilot episode of Picard, so people should withhold their judgements until three episodes in. The third episode just aired, so that's obviously why Mike and Rich came back to it.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Not sure if I mentioned it, but I watched the first episode on YouTube. I liked it ok, but it didn't feel like Star Trek at all. I suppose it's fine. But I'm curious if it retains its intrigue throughout.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they'll keep releasing regular Picard updates (start a podcast already, you fucks). I'm kinda interested in finding out where the show goes, but it's so miserable to watch, I'd much rather experience it through these hack recaps.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
This will probably be as bad as Space Cop. Setting out to make an awful movie on purpose rarely works out and the result is usually an unfunny mess.

Oct 27, 2017
I love that they ripped into that rambling asshole complaining about Parasite.

I'm sure they're going to catch flack for this but I also appreciate they pointed out the irony of the excess of the Oscars and celebrity in general, contrasting the speeches talking about conservation and causes.

Not to say that what Joaquin and others said isn't important, but some of them seem more like the real deal than others.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Alt Right Chuds are going to be pissing their pants that Mike and Jay make fun of Parasite Guy.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I love that they spent time during the Parasite review making fun of that dumb fuck Youtuber yelling about Parasite winning. I laughed so hard at the "none of the other best picture nominees had a chance to win anything else".

Last edited:

BigAT

Oct 30, 2017
For anyone looking to see Parasite still, just a fair warning that they show several spoiler-heavy clips before actually getting into the plot of the movie.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Whatever about Parasite ( which is excellent) but I love seeing Doctor Sleep getting more recognition. Sorely ignored by pretty much everyone last year.