• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
CsVMPy5.gif

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Asked my straight roommate if she thought Link was hot for research. She said "I'm not into his body but he's cute and the way he does things so bravely and confidently is definitely hot." She ranks Hot Ryu as "much hotter."

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing winking when it comes to yoga pants though. They're a basic clothing among women at least in the US at this point (And have been for many years). It's just normal. And link has been in a tunic and tights for years. They just made them look like something more modern here.

Whether people find these choices sexy or not is up to their prerogative, but I don't think anything here suggests Nintendo is going out of their way to make anything sexy.
Twintelle and Zelda's asses are highly emphasized, and regardless of commonly worn clothing, men have sexualized yoga pants since their inception.

Ruin

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
What's the context ? Why would you ask the president of Nintendo America such stupid question, and what else do you expect him to say.

Razor Mom

Jan 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Hes always referred to as adult link, so the only actual ages could be 10/17 or 11/18. 16 isnt an adult in japan.
In an Iwata Asks interview, Miyamoto said OOT link was 9 years old. Adult link is 7 years older = 16.

As for the "Adult" label, I can only imagine the concept of adulthood in a medieval-inspired Hyrule is different from that in modern Japan.

Razor Mom

Jan 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Okay well im going to just ignore that because 16 isnt an adult in any definition
Again, if you look at stories either from, or set hundreds of years ago, adulthood tends to be more about when you're physically able to do things in line with the general populace than any particular age. Given that Hyrule has a myriad of influences, but a lot of them are archaic, medieval or historical, I think it makes sense in the context that Link, now able to wear armor made for adults and wield weapons made for adults, is, in "Hylian" terms, an adult.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I always felt like Sidon was hitting on Link.

rxSlZMj.gif

"You're imagining what I would look like with my weird fish junk visible aren't you, Link? Haha! Good show!"