• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
eCazmTX.jpg

QOES5rS.png
He a handsome boi

Yes to that spoiler.

Yes.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, nothing.

I can see why people find him hot but nope. Not for me. Plus, Richter is an outlier. I'm not generally attracted to super lean or toned guys. Give me Richter with a dad bod and by golly.
Same for me, but instead of Richter it was adult Ike all the way back in Smash 4.

I wouldn't say no to Richter though.
Nah, leave Bowser to the gays where he belongs
Now let him graduate from twink town into a full grown man please.
When a thread turns gay is usually a fun read
CT7v.gif

It is my sworn duty.
I forgot the fire Emblem boys, definitely stick both Ike's in there

I feel a kinship with all these posts.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I will forever never understand why people find digital game characters, especially ones from nintendo, attractive.
(Unless 90% of the responses on this thread are for the lols/unironically which if that's the case, ignore me)

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will forever never understand why people find digital game characters, especially ones from nintendo, attractive.
(Unless 90% of the responses on this thread are for the lols/unironically which if that's the case, ignore me)
Because many of us grew up with them as a big part of our lives during the formative period of our sexuality, and thus, as most people relate to characters, many went the step further and discovered what they liked sexually/romantically and found the characters they liked to embody those same characteristics.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
If Link is so hot, then why is Smash so obsessed with shirtless Shulk and not shirtless Link??

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Which region had an age requirement? I beat the game, but I've forgotten this detail.

Mount Lanayru, the cold mountain north of Hateno Village. It's mentioned before the calamity fell that only those who were at least the age of 17 were permitted to climb the mountain. This was mentioned in one of the memories in the game.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Mount Lanayru, the cold mountain north of Hateno Village. It's mentioned before the calamity fell that only those who were at least the age of 17 were permitted to climb the mountain. This was mentioned in one of the memories in the game.

Wow, that's a pretty specific detail. Good memory! I'll have to rewatch the memories again.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Lots and lots of people seem to be attracted to animated characters. This doesn't seem to be any different.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Because many of us grew up with them as a big part of our lives during the formative period of our sexuality, and thus, as most people relate to characters, many went the step further and discovered what they liked sexually/romantically and found the characters they liked to embody those same characteristics.
Ah i see.. well, i can certainly empathize now that some kids in the pre internet age did not have much outlets to express their desires so they turned to games but i kind of feel this attraction of video game characters is something one would outgrow at some point but, to each its own.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I don't even play BotW, but on-topic, I gotta say, it's disappointing the Gerudo outfit isn't one of Link's outfits in Ultimate.