• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Reggie is now on Twitter

Oct 25, 2017
Just so people know.

He already blocked the words Mother 3, Starfox, as well as pretty much all other things people will be begging about.
Get with the times
The new shitheaded way for nintendo stans to harass people online is to beg for info on the next Nintendo Direct and whine about whether or not something did/did not make the next Direct.

Nov 3, 2017
Smart of him of making a twitter account now that he is retired. Just imagine the amount of crappy/spam/troll replies he would have got as a president whenever Nintendo announced something fans were not pleased with. Now he just gonna chill on Twitter like Obama does.

May 25, 2018
Just so people know.

He already blocked the words Mother 3, Starfox, as well as pretty much all other things people will be begging about.
Did he really do that? I'm unsure. since I referenced Mother 3 in my post in the Twitter thread, although It's not meant as a way of bugging Reggie about it, just hoping Mother 3 gets Localized at some point soon.

Oct 27, 2017
My very personal message to Reggie:

You joke, but for some people he's gonna be forever the president of Nintendo of America, and will bombard him forever with Ninty related stuff, haha.
So I’m kind of dumb, so what does business provocateur mean/entail? 😅
Means that, even if he's retired from Nintendo, he's gonna still plug-in his next business venture tru Twitter :P