• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Reggie is now on Twitter

Dec 23, 2017
I am also more than sure that since today we will get thousands of videos on Youtube about searching for hints in his tweets.
Anyway I am happy that he wants to continue to interact with Nintendo fans! I immediately followed his account obviously

Followed! Can't wait to see what Reggie gets up to now in his spare time now that he's no longer working. Honestly I'd love for him to just tweet his unfiltered thoughts about the industry, memories about working with Mr. Iwata and others, just good stuff.

Nov 1, 2017
Reggie is really smart. He's got enough money. Now he can spend more time with what matter's the most: his family and stuff he enjoys.

It think Iwata's death made him re-think his own life (same thing probably happend with Shibata). It's no surprise they both choose to leave.

Nov 9, 2017
Interesting he waited until now. Doug Bowser has a twitter, so it seems he was allowed to if he wanted. It's nice to be able to keep up to date with what he's up to :)