• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Now that the Nintendo shackles are removed he is free to be the villain he always wanted to be.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
In case you can't see the tweet, he says, "Hi Twitter community" and his handle is @Reggie.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Is he setting this up so he can toss out some unfiltered popcorn reactions to Nintendo announcements? What's the point of a public Twitter when you're retired?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
giphy.gif

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to monthly Reggie Directs where he sits in his kitchen and fills us in on everything he's been doing lately

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Really weird timing to open a Twitter account as he leaves the company, but makes sense. He needs a huge platform now to plug in his own stuff. Retired (and with his wealth) doesn't neccesarily mean "I'm not doing anything else in business for the rest of my life". Pretty sure we will see on what he's working soon.

So, nobody noticed his tagline (or whatever it's called) yet?
"Retired President/COO @NintendoAmerica. Active business provocateur."

Yup, pretty much confirms the point.

Last edited:

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
And followed! :D

This is how he got the name, that was the last thing the previous holder of the username saw:

532.gif

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
That's awesome! I hope we get wholesome tweets about him enjoying retirement