• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Great to see him, but I wonder how often he'll tweet.

Can't believe his retirement's already here. I don't doubt Doug Bowser will be fine, but I've practically grown up with Reggie.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
I'm following it cos it's just going to be pictures from his Animal Crossing Switch town in the future.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017

I know this is mostly joking, but I bet someone, somewhere is losing his mind about it, haha.

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
I hope it is nothing but awesome vacation pictures of a wonderful person fully enjoying retirement.

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
*Runs to my Twitter account to add him*

It'll be interesting if you see/hear him play games from the other first parties.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe how fast he's gaining new followers...

I mean, I started following him, sure, but just in general.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I am also more than sure that since today we will get thousands of videos on Youtube about searching for hints in his tweets.
Anyway I am happy that he wants to continue to interact with Nintendo fans! I immediately followed his account obviously

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Followed! Can't wait to see what Reggie gets up to now in his spare time now that he's no longer working. Honestly I'd love for him to just tweet his unfiltered thoughts about the industry, memories about working with Mr. Iwata and others, just good stuff.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Oh man, Reggie being able to hang out with Geoff at E3 as a fan and react to said E3 in the after show. Or maybe he can be on Giant Bomb's after show this E3, that would be awesome.

Diego Renault

Nov 1, 2017
Reggie is really smart. He's got enough money. Now he can spend more time with what matter's the most: his family and stuff he enjoys.

It think Iwata's death made him re-think his own life (same thing probably happend with Shibata). It's no surprise they both choose to leave.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
Interesting he waited until now. Doug Bowser has a twitter, so it seems he was allowed to if he wanted. It's nice to be able to keep up to date with what he's up to :)