• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
I have no idea what his political opinion is since I have yet to see him talk about it. But I doubt he is a conservative considering his art related degree.

I think he is more middle of the road. I know Roman is an open carry guy, and they talk hunting a bit.

Again, one of those things to ask if I see him at a car show one day or whatever (though as I said in another topic, those shows tend to be skewed depending on the cars there).

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I think he is more middle of the road. I know Roman is an open carry guy, and they talk hunting a bit.

Again, one of those things to ask if I see him at a car show one day or whatever (though as I said in another topic, those shows tend to be skewed depending on the cars there).
That doesn't make them conservative still. I have also met liberal people who like guns and also hunt. In fact there are a lot of those in Oregon from my experience. They do support some form of gun control, but they certainly support the second amendment.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Most of the old stink of GTIs being bleh comes from the Mk4, which was heavy and had the low boost 1.8T as standard. The Mk5 was great, the Mk6 was better but too conservative looking. The Mk7-7.5 is also too conservative looking but you get good power standard and the factory Performance Pack in the 7.5 puts you close to WRX/Megane RS territory so it's like whatever.

But you're better off getting the Skoda Octavia RS.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
Most of the old stink of GTIs being bleh comes from the Mk4, which was heavy and had the low boost 1.8T as standard. The Mk5 was great, the Mk6 was better but too conservative looking. The Mk7-7.5 is also too conservative looking but you get good power standard and the factory Performance Pack in the 7.5 puts you close to WRX/Megane RS territory so it's like whatever.

But you're better off getting the Skoda Octavia RS.
For those living in Europe octavia is a better value for sure. Most Americans don't even know what skoda is. And the interior quality is also better on the golf so is the brand appeal. So there is some ups and downs.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
It really is hideous. I don't understand the new designs for the civics, they used to look good. Now its just 45 degree angles for no reason all over the place.

I own a 2005 Civic, and at least I can sit up straight in it...all the new ones are too short, so I have to lean the seat back. The new design was goofy enough before the Type R. Now it's just outright laughable. Also putting that much power into a front-wheel drive car just boggles my mind. The market for this thing is...interesting.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
RCR was my favorite YT discovery of 2017. I've been slowly rolling through his video backlog while keeping up with the Monday releases.

Honestly, I had no idea that there are so many car culture channels with good content. Big fan of Doug DeMuro as well.

OP
OP
Chaparral

Chaparral

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Mr. Regular certainly got the teenager voice bang on, indeed.

I like the first generation of Viper, but most of that love comes from cultural osmosis, mainly seeing it compete in Europe at Le Mans and competing in that glorious time in the late 2000's when sports car racing was awesome.