• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
www.wrestlinginc.com

Roman Reigns Reportedly Out Of WrestleMania 36 Match

It was only a matter of time until WWE was impacted by the coronavirus. WrestleMania 36 had to be moved to two nights with no…

It seems Roman wasn't comfortable due to his personal battle twice with cancer. WWE is apparently looking for a replacement for Goldberg. What a disaster!

It's like Mania should have been postponed, but what do I know?

Who will be the replacement?

Send me to AEW if old.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who will be the replacement?

giphy.gif

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why they don't just cancel WrestleMania at this point. It's not even WrestleMania without the crowds and the theatrics.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Just postpone it you moron, no one gives a shit about any of this, no one wants to watch this, no one wants WM to happen this way.

Just do it later, then you can forever say "HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME WE DID WM IN NOVEMBER! BOY WAS THAT SPECIAL!! ITS THANKSGIVING WM!" or some shit.

F**k you're a stupid old man.

Why does he even want to continue anyway when the only thing he cares about (Roman) is out? Would be the most Vince thing ever to cancel the whole show finally simply because Reigns was out lol.

Or forget all that and give Big E the match! *slaps meat*

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Good on Roman. He's always been that dude on the good side in a business like this.

Oct 27, 2017
Just cancel Wyatt vs Cena, have Wyatt beat GB it was dumb that the fiend would lose to the jackhammer but most of all dumb he'd not want revenge and would listen to silly wwe rules about rematches.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
It was ridiculous that WWE was continuing to book Roman in the first place given his increased risk

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Daniel Bryan stays being dumb if he stays.

Oh wait they probably filmed his match, still though.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
btw they already taped all the most important these last couple days... except for this.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for Roman. I can't think of anyone "high enough" for Goldberg to fight that doesn't already have a fight. Maybe Bray?

Fuck it, just get Sting.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
So they filmed Mania yesterday and .. now i guess and we're hearing about that now only ? The have to have filmed something else already right ? If they're smart they can add some first contender match the first night, i'd like that. NJPW should have had this kind of thing for WK in 2 nights, rather than preview filler match the first night.

OP
OP
SnatcherHunter

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So they filmed Mania yesterday and .. now i guess and we're hearing about that now only ? The have to have filmed something else already right ? If they're smart they can add some first contender match the first night, i'd like that. NJPW should have had this kind of thing for WK in 2 nights, rather than preview filler match the first night.
Film it from McMahon's backyard.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
What's sting doing? Maybe he can be champ

Retired, injured by Seths idiotic turnbuckle powerbomb aka the dumbest, least safe move probably in modern times. All that jabroni does is fling people into a turnbuckle where they have no possible way to brace or absorb the impact. The move needs to be banned, I think Sting may have been the 2nd or 3rd big name to be injured from it.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): Off-topic trolling, history of similar infractions
Is this where we pretend we want them to cancel it for the safety of the workers instead of seeing it as a win for AEW? I want Riddle up.