• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Retired, injured by Seths idiotic turnbuckle powerbomb aka the dumbest, least safe move probably in modern times. All that jabroni does is fling people into a turnbuckle where they have no possible way to brace or absorb the impact. The move needs to be banned, I think Sting may have been the 2nd or 3rd big name to be injured from it.
More reason to say fuck Rollins

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Today was the second day of taping for Mania matches. Theoretically the Goldberg match (vs new opponent) has already happened now.

It'll be interesting to see if they're able to keep a lid on spoilers for a week.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Today was the second day of taping for Mania matches. Theoretically the Goldberg match (vs new opponent) has already happened now.

It'll be interesting to see if they're able to keep a lid on spoilers for a week.
Whoever said HHH on the first page is probably right on the money, he's probably running the show down there right now anyway might as well main event.

*Barf*

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this show might go down as one of the most bizarre in wrestling memory. It's the company's biggest show, and instead of a delay or cancelling it and moving the card down the line, they're blowing it on empty arenas. For the same show where they cook the people seated in attendance!

Roman has good reason to pull out because of his risks. But man, didn't they put Goldberg at the top so that he can be fed to Roman? Who can they get and build in an empty arena in just a couple days?

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I really don't understand why don't they postpone this whole thing. Who wants to watch this?

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I really don't understand why don't they postpone this whole thing. Who wants to watch this?
Q4jkJ6U.gif

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
At first I thought I was on the Gaming side of the forum and I thought this was about a literal spin-off of Reigns set in WWE that was getting a PC edition.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
aMmdrcc.gif

if u smellalalalalalaowww what the wock is coking

Revenge for Backlash, lets go.

MrMegaPhoenix

Oct 27, 2017
Give it to mojo

gronk can give him the match as his friend and mojo winning might get a tiny bit of exposure if Gronk is involved in the match

he could hold it for a month or two and then a serious heel can win it

Alternatively, cesaro because there is never going to be another time for him

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah doesn't help Miz showed up sick for a taping either. C'mon guys. Stay home if your sick and just postpone mania. Why risk immunocompromised performers lives as well as the rest. D.bry and Reigns and Paige and a lot of others have high risk categories here and you got guys coming in sick already around em . Glad D.bry, Reigns and Paige have cancelled.

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should give Finn Balor another shot at being a top guy. he might be able to carry Goldberg to a decent 5 minute match.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched wrestling for 20 years, but still follow it some from a distance.

I remember the big thing about Goldberg is that he never lost a match. I'm sure that's not true anymore, but is that still generally his thing? That he's hard to beat?

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't watched wrestling for 20 years, but still follow it some from a distance.

I remember the big thing about Goldberg is that he never lost a match. I'm sure that's not true anymore, but is that still generally his thing? That he's hard to beat?

He lost back in the 90s. Lol

They just do those squash matches to mask his limited in ring ability (he's a really bad wrestler outside of his look).

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cancel the damn event already, the show without a stadium is completely pointless

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

He lost via cattleprod back at WCW Starrcade 1998 and has had a few losses here and there since, but yeah, they still try and sell him as an unstoppable badass despite being over 50 and being unable to do his finisher without accidentally dropping his opponent straight onto their goddamned head.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He lost via cattleprod back at WCW Starrcade 1998 and has had a few losses here and there since, but yeah, they still try and sell him as an unstoppable badass despite being over 50 and being unable to do his finisher without accidentally dropping his opponent straight onto their goddamned head.

he took out the Fiend with one jackhammer, beat Brock in a couple minutes, he's practically the Zeus of pro wrasslin

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
he took out the Fiend with one jackhammer, beat Brock in a couple minutes, he's practically the Zeus of pro wrasslin
It's stupid as fuck, but I've seen worse in regards to booking old fucks who have no business being in the ring anymore as absolute gods. We're only a decade or so removed from Hulk Hogan eliminating an entire stable by them running up one by one and getting punched by him.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Good on Roman if he truly did make this decision for himself, but this is also the first good news I've seen reported about this card. Addition by subtraction. Everything I've seen about this has been doom and gloom from fans and off-putting to me personally — especially after I gave them a chance with the Rumble and that trash put me to sleep.

Hope anyone still on board with this enjoys dancing Gronk. That made its way into my NFL feed and... whew. Y'all can have him.