• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
AEW is doing it right. Their product hasn't missed a beat.

this week's episode felt kinda like a dud tbh. last week was great tho. but as they follow more guidelines (as they rightfully should) in keeping less people there it feels weaker. should just cancel it too.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
The only match that Goldberg could have with built-in heat was never suggested in this thread.

r75lyVj8umYGYjwAkyk7suOAdxUoAbA339yPr2R3AmltFDRuFqMDwzqaFBO-D2EsbX0c9B3aPiVlWEPqWR9CDDv_2fxzW5zlpP03a6zZiiEqsXRG9jdK0lGRa-t7QqYtpx_DQFkpB-n6

Bret Hart out for revenge against the man that ended his career.
I'd honestly hate for something else to happen to Bret Hart working with a bum like Goldberg. Let him try to pick up Strowman and fail terribly instead.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I'm hearing KO and Edge out to ? Maybe fake ? We would know at that point who is there or not after the filming no ?
Anyway it's going to end with the main event being Mojo/R-Truth at that point

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
Ηοnestly its fucking shitty that both companies doin the shows each week and lets not leave AEW out of that,they should film all the shows in a day or air reruns or ppv matches and not doin live stuff(i know wwe taped shows but my point still stands)every week even with no-crowds,theres still a large crew needed for a tv show to run theres no reason to put anyone in danger for fucking wrestling.

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
AEW is doing it right. Their product hasn't missed a beat.

Agree with you on last week but this week was pretty subpar. Debating even bothering next week unless I hear its great. Feel like it might just be a good time to dig into older wrestling I haven't seen than watch anything new right now.

Oct 28, 2017
According to Wrestling Inc, Miz, Cesaro, Asuka, Paige, Murphy, Mysterio, Dana Brooke and Jerry Lawler are all off of the show for health concerns as well

What a mess

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Everything's falling apart (you can't control me you can't control me).

What a disaster this has been.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Agree with you on last week but this week was pretty subpar. Debating even bothering next week unless I hear its great. Feel like it might just be a good time to dig into older wrestling I haven't seen than watch anything new right now.
100% agree, I appreciate the effort in the matches and promos but I'd prefer they just stopped.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
This man made sure to finish a PPV after Owen Hart died in the middle of it.

Wrestlemania was never getting cancelled.