• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017

Nothing stops this train.

There was even one guy who said that he might pay like five bucks to watch the Snyder Cut on Amazon.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why? Disney has nothing to do with it.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I would love if they released a blu ray called the snyder cut and it is just like 1/3 of justice league

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine if these fucking chodes put this energy towards anything actually productive. The fucking planet is heating up and they are worried about the goddamn Snyder Cut.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
0Y6Qzxe.gif

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I should make a movie called The Snyder Cut. It will be a period piece about a family of farmers called the Snyders and takes place around harvest time.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the eventual documentary about this is gonna be called The Snyder Cult, isn't it

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Just the concept of an awful movie whose fanbase implicitly concur it is awful by the fact that they conspiritorially believe there is some incredible version of the movie that was made by no less than Zach Snyder is probably the most 2019 thing ever.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Just the concept of an awful movie whose fanbase implicitly concur it is awful by the fact that they conspiritorially believe there is some incredible version of the movie that was made by no less than Zach Snyder is probably the most 2019 thing ever.

Listen, it's not that my taste in movies is bad, it's that there's an international cabal hiding the good version of the movie from everyone.

I'm never wrong, I just quantum shift into ever more unlikely variations on reality.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Wasn't Snyder going to have Darkseid kill Lois Lane?
That wasn't in the version of justice league he filmed
Nobody is saying that the movie is going to be amazing but ppl believe it would be better than the Frankenstein of a movie we got in theaters

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Okay, I've come around. I hope they fucking do it.

Just throw together all the material they had before Whedon took over, no matter what it is, in vaguely chronological order.

Release a big mess of greybox CGI, incomplete special effects and missing scenes. The guy who plays Cyborg just strolling around in his mocap suit. Some parts can just be the actors sitting around in their tracksuits doing script readings if they have footage of that.

Title it Justice League: The Snyder Cut: Where Is Your God Now?

Last edited:

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Just throw together all the material they had before Whedon took over, no matter what it is, in vaguely chronological order.

Release a big mess of greybox CGI, incomplete special effects and missing scenes.

🤣

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I doubt they're serious. They know they'll never get shit. I'm guessing it's just for laughs now.

OP
OP
LewieP

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Nobody is saying that the movie is going to be amazing but ppl believe it would be better than the Frankenstein of a movie we got in theaters
And they're wrong. There's a lot of revisionism where people say Snyder was kicked off the project because of his family tragedy. Fact is that he was kicked off the project before his family tragedy had even occurred, because WB knew he was going to put out another stinker (which to be honest I blame studio heads for more than Snyder, they never should have started production on Justice League before BvS was out).

Whedon was brought in to do a salvage job. It certainly feels that way in the finished product, but there's no way it would have been a competent movie somehow if Snyder were to have completed it. It might have been more tonally consistent, but it would still have been terrible. Given some of the things Snyder said his version would have included, it could have even been somehow worse.

These campaigns (and Snyder's frequent stoking the flames) only serves to undermine WB's attempts to right the ship. There's a great buzz around Joker, they've made OK to decent movies like Shazam, Aquaman and Wonder Woman, and all signs point to both Affleck and Cavill being completely done with their roles. It's better for everyone if all involved parties just move on, rather than trying to dredge up this old shit.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Release a big mess of greybox CGI, incomplete special effects and missing scenes. The guy who plays Cyborg just strolling around in his mocap suit. Some parts can just be the actors sitting around in their tracksuits doing script readings if they have footage of that.

That I might actually pay $5 dollars to see on Amazon.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why? Disney has nothing to do with it.
They paid the reviewers to savage BvS, which caused it to crater after it's first week and causing WB to enter panic mode on JL. Then the sent in their double agent Joss Whedon to take Snyder's place once he was ousted to sabotage his vision and give us the garbage version of JL released to theaters instead of the capekino masterpiece that we deserved. The blood for all this is on Iger and Feige's hands (and I'm sure Kathleen Kennedy, Rian Johnson and the rest of the TLJ crew had some part in it as well).

/s, obviously, but this is what Snyder Stans actually believe...