• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
It probably would be a good idea to update the OP with the charity information just so we're all clear, because it is genuinely awesome that they did that.
However, I don't think that good deed means that people can't point out how ridiculous the rest of it is.
I can say that donating to a worthy charity is great and that obsessing over the Snyder Cut is silly - those are not contradictory statements.

...I don't particularly have a problem with people spending their money on silly things either if it makes them happy, but I also don't have a problem with others pointing out that it's silly.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
justiceleague-snydercut-billboard.jpg

Per CCI:

They couldn't even get the hashtag right.
When you get mocked for using the wrong hashtag yet the incorrect hashtag is the one trending on Twitter lol

aON5E1p.png

And honestly adding 2019 instead of just 19 is so 2008. Get with the times SDCC.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, it's rare to see any fandom so arrogant in their cheerleading of the thing they are fans of.

Obviously this is just one person, but I don't remember the last time I've seen a fan poster making such a cocky claim, especially one that blew up in their face so spectacularly.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, it's rare to see any fandom so arrogant in their cheerleading of the thing they are fans of.

Obviously this is just one person, but I don't remember the last time I've seen a fan poster making such a cocky claim, especially one that blew up in their face so spectacularly.

I remember seeing posts at the old site just like this one. "WB is finally going to show Marvel Studios how to make a real comic book movie."