• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
This guy raised $26,000 on GoFundMe to advertise at San Diego Comic Con with information about the "Snyder Cut". Well, the ads are now up, and they're not at SDCC. They're IN San Diego, but not near the convention:

The Hall of Justice is nowhere near where the main SDCC activities or even off-site stuff takes place. SDCC and the off-site stuff is limited to the PetCo Park area and the Gaslamp:

D_igJ9AUIAAr1iJ.jpg

Also, the claim that they'll be handing out posters and stuff at SDCC:

- Carrying handheld #ReleaseTheSnyderCut signs throughout the convention center (There may or may not be cosplayers doing this);

- Handing out educational fliers about the Snyder Cut and where to support our cause;

- Distributing swag to interested convention-goers;

The problem with that plan is SDCC does not allow it unless you are approved and have a booth there. As it's at least a five-year waiting list to get a booth at SDCC, these guys did not do that. Which means, they're probably going to get kicked out.

No Handouts
No handing out of anything—including flyers, stickers, cards, or any promotional item—is allowed in any area inside or outside the San Diego Convention Center, except from within a booth in the Exhibit Hall or when preapproved for placement on the Freebie Tables in the Sails Pavilion.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Do you expect people that have no idea of how movie production works to know how Comic Con works

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
I've become a Snyder Cut truther. Whatever bullshit he was trying to do with Justice Leauge would've at least been more interesting that the Whedon dogshit we got

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Snyder should really shut these idiots down. Especially when DC are kinda sorta managing to get on track to making at least mediocre movies instead of terrible movies.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine paying for more BvS

But, but, Darkseid and the even grittier Zac Snyder version!

Seriously though, people complained about how "dark" they took MoS with Superman killing Zod and Batman using guns in BvS and how those killed the purity and very ethos of the heroes. Now they want a version of JL that leans into those elements even further? It just doesn't make sense. Look I too would love to see Darkseid brought to life on the screen, Marvel showed success in that department with Thanos. Then again they built him and the Infinity stones up over a decade of films, so I'm not sure with the rush DC was doing to catch Marvel and introduce Darkseid in a single film would work like they think it would.

Maybe DC could try a Infinity Saga type story in like 5 years now that Marvel said they won't be doing that again (at least until Phase 6 when they start building the groundwork for another long term arch when they get the X-Men in on the game because, come on, if there is one thing Disney loves, it is a billion dollar WW opening weekend BO).

Last edited:

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not happy with the shitty movie we got, I want a different shitty movie!

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Whedon sucks for a whole host of reasons but at least he knows enough that the fucking fountainhead isn't some example of high goddamned literature

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I've become a Snyder Cut truther. Whatever bullshit he was trying to do with Justice Leauge would've at least been more interesting that the Whedon dogshit we got

We've seen what an entire super hero movie made by Whedon looks like, and we've seen what an entire superhero movie made by Snyder looks like. The defense rests.

#TeamWhedon

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so sick and tired of the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut bullshit that I hope it actually gets released so we can finally get this over with.

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
But, but, Darkseid and the even grittier Zac Snyder version!

Seriously though, people complained about how "dark" they took MoS with Superman killing Zod and Batman using guns in BvS and how those killed the purity and very ethos of the heroes. Now they want a version of JL that leans into those elements even further? It just doesn't make sense. Look I too would love to see Darkseid brought to life on the screen, Marvel showed success in that department with Thanos. Then again they built him and the Infinity stones up over a decade of films, so I'm not sure with the rush DC was doing to catch Marvel and introduce Darkseid in a single film would work like they think it would.

Maybe DC could try a Infinity Saga type story in like 5 years now that Marvel said they won't be doing that again (at least until Phase 6 when they start building the groundwork for another long term arch when they get the X-Men in on the game because, come on, if there is one thing Disney loves, it is a billion dollar WW opening weekend BO).
TBF these nerds aren't the nerds with the much more common and sane idea that Snyder's previous DC films were edgy trash. These nerds are the nerds posting that "DC movies are just too intelligent for Marvel fans to understand" and talking about the "subtle jesus imagery" in MoS