• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Very curious, if it's a ghost survivors style campaign with Jill, then that secret achievement for "finding the note from Jill" wouldn't really work if Jill is the one finding her own letter. So i'm def curious the full extent of what they are adding here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We know the DLC involves Jill due to the achievement image and another survivor can only apply to Jill. I still have doubts she's playable because I'd be surprised at Capcom doing that before RE3 but it's looking likely atm.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Very curious, if it's a ghost survivors style campaign with Jill, then that secret achievement for "finding the note from Jill" wouldn't really work if Jill is the one finding her own letter. So i'm def curious the full extent of what they are adding here.

I think the letter is being added to the main campaign and the "another survivor" thing is separate

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe it will figure into the sorta PTSD storyline the trailer implied.
Turn this shit into SIlent Hill 2.
latest

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We know the DLC involves Jill due to the achievement image and another survivor can only apply to Jill. I still have doubts she's playable because I'd be surprised at Capcom doing that before RE3 but it's looking likely atm.
What if it is Ada?

Seens too off to be her though. I don't think Ada has anything to do with Jill or even met her before.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Espeix

Dec 5, 2018
The Another Survivor thing includes the Chasing Jill trophy. Just checked. My bet is on an Ada dlc. She's the other survivor. It can't be Jill.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is my bet too

It's possible yeah. It doesn't explain Jill meeting Kendo though unless a new RE3 trailer plays at the end.
This is me pulling stuff out of thin air but hear me out. What if Ada gets a campaign that begins before the outbreak or around that time and you visit Kendo as Ada to do something like get ammo or her gun you use in the game, only to run into Jill there. Of course I would hope this is just the prologue and the rest of the dlc is about how Ada escaped.

God, the hype is destroying me.

Carroway

Oct 25, 2017
They could retcon Kendo into surviving. Nothing of the canon will change if he actually does survive, except that they have a reliable gunsmith available and another character from raccoon they can pull from.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
It being called "Another Survivor" gives me hope it's something different than the Ghost Survivor modes.

Xanfrabot

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The spanish translation seems to be more specific. "Another survivor" has been translated as "otra superviviente" (a female survivor).

5dSGogu.jpg

Nov 14, 2017
How about this. We play as Ada, where she witnesses Jill taking to Kendo in the picture. She then follows Jill into the RPD, where she intends to leave the note for somebody. Throughout the RPD we hear the sounds of Nemesis chasing after Jill and find the wall freshly destroyed. At the end, we find the note, take it (which is why we don't find it in the main campaign), and walk down to the parking lot to witness Leon getting attacked by the dog.

Separate Ways RE2 baby.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How about this. We play as Ada, where she witnesses Jill taking to Kendo in the picture. She then follows Jill into the RPD, where she intends to leave the note for somebody. Throughout the RPD we hear the sounds of Nemesis chasing after Jill and find the wall freshly destroyed. At the end, we find the note, take it (which is why we don't find it in the main campaign), and walk down to the parking lot to witness Leon getting attacked by the dog.

Separate Ways RE2 baby.
The thing is that Leon only comes way later. Unless like I said before, the campaign starts alongside RE3 and you go to Kendo to get a gun from him and see Jill there. Then the game flashes forward into RE2's time.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
I hardly think this is anything more than a file added to the main Leon/Claire campaign. Probably on the STARS office.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
I hardly think this is anything more than a file added to the main Leon/Claire campaign. Probably on the STARS office.

Some have checked and it's not there. It looks like this will be actual DLC that you have to download.

The update says added "Trophies" and people have mentioned that when Ghost Survivor leaked it was only 1 trophy or something. I don't exactly remember but someone here can probably confirm this.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
I mean, if it was an entire new playable section there would me more than a single trophy for a single collectible. We'll see.

Edit:

Some have checked and it's not there. It looks like this will be actual DLC that you have to download.

The update says added "Trophies" and people have mentioned that when Ghost Survivor leaked it was only 1 trophy or something. I don't exactly remember but someone here can probably confirm this.
Well, then maybe it can be something if Survivors leaked like this... hope it's the case.