• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I see no verified under your username so I have to ask... Do you have some insider info you can share with us?

If they had something they could or wanted to share they probably would have done it. Don't think that vague statement calls for verification.

Eh.

One of the other studios who have signed a similar deal will surprise them way more than that.

Now this kind of teasing is just wrong! Hopefully it is a good surprise for everyone.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
That's awesome! This is a weird ass announcement but seems like everyone benefits from this partnership, so good stuff. Excited to see what's next for that studio. Control was so damn good.

Deleted member 22528

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I remember playing Max Payne so many years back and just being blown the fuck away by Sam Lake's writing, and thinking "There's no way this guy will get the money to be able to make something like this again." And then Max Payne 2 came. And then Alan Wake. And then Quantum Break. And then fucking Control. And here's more on the way. So wonderful.

Oct 25, 2017
Eh.

One of the other studios who have signed a similar deal will surprise them way more than that.

absolutely. That one is quite huge. I still think most people will be surprised by the publisher though.

I see no verified under your username so I have to ask... Do you have some insider info you can share with us?

I'm no insider in any way, just happen to know which publisher it is. But i can't really share anything, sorry.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
The publisher will really surprise most people.

absolutely. That one is quite huge. I still think most people will be surprised by the publisher though.
giphy.gif

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Big main single player experience, smaller game some mutliplayer / game-as-service tie in.