• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Everything that i saw so far looked bland and boring. Hopefully game will end up being good and better than Quantum Break (i liked it but performance was really, really bad), but i am not hyped for Control at all.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
3 years has gotta be the shortest dev cycle they've had on a title since, what, Max Payne 2?

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Always knew that developers are the ones that pirate these games.

Joking aside... Nice job Remedy. Looking forward to it!

WightnNerdy

Oct 27, 2017
London, Ontario
Awesome, congrats to the team. I really hope this game is good. I just played Quantum Break for the first time and I didn't really like it. But everything I've heard and read about Control really has me intrigued.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've never played a Remedy game, but I respect their history, and Control's premise is the first one of theirs that's really grabbed me. I hope it does well.

PersianPrince

Feb 12, 2019
That's great to hear. I'll get around to playing this eventually since I'm currently chipping away at my backlog.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
There day one on PC! Fingers crossed for you Remedy. I hope it sells well across the board, and the Sony marketing pays off for that platform now that they are back on playstation!

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Congratulations. I hope that it does well.

Big Alan Wake fan here and an even bigger defender of Quantum Break, but they sadly lost me on this one because of the exclusive stuff for PlayStation owners.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if I'll be there Day 1(thanks Astral Chain) but I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Lady Gaia

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I am hopeful despite having a mixed experience with their past titles. The visual style and technology are lovely as always, so it's all down to story and gameplay. Do we have an embargo date for reviews?

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
untitled-1dqj46.png

giphy.gif

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be waiting on reviews before I pick it up, so fingers crossed that it does well critically.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Still surprised at the full price, for some reason I expected a budget $40-50 price. Eager to check it out regardless.

Though, in the future I think they need to pick a better name. I mean, it's hard to search for this game since all you get is Controllers.. lol

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
So hyped! I love everything Remedy touches, it looks like a true evolution from Quantum Break - I cant wait to see how the powers allow for some truly creative combat engagements!

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
Damn i still dont know what system to get it on xbox or ps4,ps4 has exclusive mission and items,but it will probably look better and run better on xbox,is the exclusive timed ?

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I still have my doubts about this one. Some of the footage looked nice but I recently saw footage of a side mission and that really bored the hell out of me.