• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
The game costed just like Hellblade iirc, but they are charging full price smh.
You could just wait like a month for a price drop instead of complaining that a singleplayer game with no GAAS element costs the normal price for a AAA game.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Very excited for this. I played a demo at PAX East and loved it and since I haven't had an Xbox I haven't been able to play a Remedy game in a long, long time and this in particular seems very much my shit.

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
Hope the game does well and if reviews are good I may pick it up for ps4 instead of waiting on it to hit steam

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I think this game is going to be something truly special - I'm so excited, feeling like it'll be up there for my favorite game of the year. I love the Old House, it's going to be such a joy to explore and I think Courtney Hope is going to be such a good main character. Remedy bring the goods! I can't wait - it's going to be marvelous !

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it sells and reviews great 🤞
Definitely the game I've been most interested in since it's reveal. Love the SCP-ish theme.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
If this game ends up being as good as it looks I really hope it is profitable. Feels like it might end up being the Prey of 2019.

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
I love Remedy's games and I hope this game does well. I can't support them at launch this time because I refuse to buy anything on the EGS but the second Control is available anywhere else I'll pick it up.

Spark

Dec 6, 2017
Got this free with my RTX card, and considering it's the biggest RTX enabled game of the quarter I'm hoping it's good. At the very least it'll look groundbreaking visually.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
I keep forgetting about this one. I dug Max Payne 1 and 2, loved Alan Wake, and picked up my original Xbox One for 2 games: Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break. I'll have to keep a close eye on this one.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017

Very well written preview for Control by IGN (i feel dirty praising IGN lmao)
Really excited for this one! I hope base PS4 handles this game well which i'm not so sure

Oct 27, 2017
Glad that Remedy have been able to Finnish their development on Control. Looking forward to it. Any word on the resolution of the One X version?

Deleted member 32442

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Germany
the gameplay videos that i saw looked boring. I'm a huge fan of QB but i'll wait this time for some reviews of people that i trust. Nonetheless congrats on going Gold hope it sells well for you guys

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully it'll turn out well, but not too excited about what has been shown. Alan Wake was a passable game, and I've had such a hard time finishing Quantum Break despite owning it for a long time which makes me realize my track record with Remedy games isn't the best.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
In. Atmosphere, creativity, combat, exploration, characters, writing/story...yes this game has me intrigued and ready to buy day one.

It will be interesting to compare my X1X and PC rig against each other, both played with an xbox controller though.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Will probably get this. I have real problems with the gameplay loops of Alan Wake and Quantum Break, but I really enjoy Remedy's world-building and atmosphere.

Skel

Oct 27, 2017
France
That's great.

But the Epic Store exclusivity and the performance issues of their latest game completly turned down my hype.

-IZHAN-

Jul 7, 2019
Cant wait to play it
Last Game from Remedy ent. I played was Quantum Break which I enjoyed very much

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
got it earlier today and I've been playing around with it a bit on PC

the embargo is the 26th

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Very well written preview for Control by IGN (i feel dirty praising IGN lmao)
Really excited for this one! I hope base PS4 handles this game well which i'm not so sure

Dont watch this if you dont want to get spoiled. Theres a fuckton of them, really regret it. Bosses, all the areas, the works.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Not overly hyped for this one since it looks kinda bland and I didn't care for Quantum Break (but loved their Max Payne games and Alan Wake). However, I got the game for free with my 2070S so I'll certainly be giving it a spin.

Viale

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
can't say anything about it until the 26th, sorry. just hadn't seen the embargo date posted so i thought I would let people know
It's all good. Thanks for coming in with the date. 26th is the day before, I think which is a bit rough as far as review timing goes vs release date, but that's obviously not a perfect metric by any means.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's all good. Thanks for coming in with the date. 26th is the day before, I think which is a bit rough as far as review timing goes vs release date, but that's obviously not a perfect metric by any means.
yeah i wouldn't read anything into it. 505's last release, Bloodstained, was embargoed until release day

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
untitled-1dqj46.png

giphy.gif

How did they get a hold of my tattoo?

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
I cancelled my ps4 version and got the xbox version i can wait for the timed exclusive dlc thats on ps4i rather have the nicest and better running version (i hope).

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
got it earlier today and I've been playing around with it a bit on PC

the embargo is the 26th

Damn not even performance?! I keep flipping back and forth between playing this Kb/m on an older rig or just opting for the X version and keeping it simple. But like all Remedy games, it just feels superb with PC control even if QB ran poorly for me. Struggling to decide - what platform are most going with? I'm wondering how it feels shooting wise with a controller.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Damn not even performance?! I keep flipping back and forth between playing this Kb/m on an older rig or just opting for the X version and keeping it simple. But like all Remedy games, it just feels superb with PC control even if QB ran poorly for me. Struggling to decide - what platform are most going with? I'm wondering how it feels shooting wise with a controller.
i can't say anything outside of "i have it, i'm playing it, this is when the reviews come out." ask me again on the 26th!

Governergrimm

Jun 25, 2019
I play a lot of shooters and sure, I'm biased, but the feel of the game and combat is what we've gotten a lot of positive feedback on from pretty much everyone who has played. I've watched a lot of people play this game and mostly they say how tight the gunplay is. Lets see.
Congrats to you and the studio! Devs don't get enough credit just got getting a working product out the door. I look forward to this!